Good Morning all Lipotrimmers!

Marylyn

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hope you have all had a good week.

I am back and truly established again. This has been a good week and I'm beginning to look really slim now.

I got some of the free samples of the Lipotrim maintenance just to try.

The vegetable soup was nice. It seems you shouldn't use them if you are trying to lose weight, so I just halved all the packets to try the flavours.

It was nice to have a change, but I wish they would do a banana flavour. Must have words with them.

We're having some building work done next week and so I'll be busy, busy looking after the men, making teas and sandwiches.

So I'll catch up with you all soon.

Marylyn xxx

hi marylyn
you have done so very well
i feel for you having the builders in i,ve just been through it dust everywhere but its worth it for me more space
tc debbie

Hope you have all had a good week.

I am back and truly established again. This has been a good week and I'm beginning to look really slim now.

I got some of the free samples of the Lipotrim maintenance just to try.

The vegetable soup was nice. It seems you shouldn't use them if you are trying to lose weight, so I just halved all the packets to try the flavours.

It was nice to have a change, but I wish they would do a banana flavour. Must have words with them.

We're having some building work done next week and so I'll be busy, busy looking after the men, making teas and sandwiches.

So I'll catch up with you all soon.

Marylyn xxx

Hi Marylyn - well done on sticking to the plan :)

hope ur building work goes smoothly....

good luck for next week

lDebz
xx

Back