Good Morning Slimming World Friends...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I hope you are all well and feeling happy today and enjoying some sunshine.

To those of you who have been poorly lately, I hope you are feeling a little better today.

It's another sunny day here in Norfolk, but it's windy and there are a lot of black clouds about, so some rain later I expect.

Good luck to all the Wednesday WI's today, fingers crossed you all have a loss today.

I am going to do a Green Day today, and I think it will be meat free Kiev's for dinner tonight.

What's everyone got on their menu today?....

Have a good day everyone, love and best wishes to all. X

Good morning!

I feel much better today, its sunny(ish) here in Suffolk this morning and I am also on a green day! Ive had my porridge for breakfast, Batchlors Savory rice for lunch and SW chips and beans for dinner tonight! Plus snacking in between!

Enjoy your day everyone x

Good morning!! I wi today -1lb :s

I always do green, I'm vegetarian. I had a bowl of strawberries, raspberries, pomegranate seeds, muller light and 28g muesli (hexb)

I have no idea about lunch yet

Dinner will be a veg packed chilli without the mince as I need to lose more than 1lb this week!! Lots of speed and superfree's for me!!

It's terribly windy, cloudy and rainy here in Portsmouth!! Xx

Morning lovelies! Recovering from the family yesterday! OH is still asleep! (nothing new there then!)
It's back to the straight and narrow, but I'll have to put the sou'wester and wellies on as it's bucketing down and I need to do the shopping!
So it's an omelette to set me up before I go and a couscous salad and some sort of beans for lunch, then there are 2 lovely big salmon fillets that are in the freezer with home grown veg for tea. Well that's plan A!

Good morning!

It is grey and wet here, do hope the sun will visit me today!

I'm going to have an EE day today, I've decided to make chilli for dinner but haven't decided on the rest of the meals yet.

I hope you all have a fun filled day :)

Good Morning all!

It's a grey and wet day today here in Kettering :sigh:

I'm having a red day today

B-Had to be quick so some fruit
l- Nice big salad with lots of lean ham and chicken
D- Gammon and salad (i think)

Hope you all have a great day! xx

Morning all!
It is bucketing with rain here and terribly grey! I have to wait in all day for someone to do an inspection of the house for the landlord!
Never mind i love staying in doors on days like today!
Meals today are....

Breakfast- egg and beans on toast (hexb)

lunch- mugshot then some strawberries and yogurt

dinner- Batchelors mexican rice in taco shells 2.5 syns with potato wedges and cheese (hexa)

probably used other hex in snacks later!!

Good morning all its grotty in good old Birmingham this morning, I cant face food at the moment the old nerves are kicking in now (exam this morning)

Hi. I'm busy planning lessons for next term but getting distracted by this forum!

So far I've had an omlette and a muller light. Not sure about the rest of the day but I think it will be a red day.

Good morning all its grotty in good old Birmingham this morning, I cant face food at the moment the old nerves are kicking in now (exam this morning)

Oooh, good luck! What's the exam?

Its for my community mental health nursing module we have six made up clients with different needs we pick one out of a hat and talk about what I would do for them if i was their nurse, but its all got to be evidenced AND its videoed!

Back