Good morning - Starting Again!

mistymoomoo

Good morning everyone:wave_cry:

I Sole Sourced on CD back in May last year for 4 days and lost 10lb which I have kept off - plus an additional 4lb lost myself. :eek: I am back Sole Sourcing for as long as I can now in preparation for Christmas. I have got 2 weeks worth of shakes/soups and if I find I cant SS then I shall just start having a light meal in the evenings.

Day 2 today and so far so good! I intend on having a lazy weekend and concentrate on making it through the first 3 days!

Good luck everyone
:)

Good luck with your restart Misty, take it one day at a time and before you know it you will have those first two weeks done. Do let us know how you are getting on.

Georgie
x

Good luck!!! You CAN do it, if i can anyone can!
I'm on day 10 of a restart, you'll be here soon enough.
I'll keep an eye on you, and don't forget to drink massive amounts of water xxxx

good luck with your 2 weeks ss. i have been trying to diet for 7 weeks and have only managed 2 weeks ss in that time . i have lost 13 1/2 lb and when i have reverted to my old eating habits i have managed to keep it off. anyway restart for me . told me cdc i should be able to do 2 weeks ss so that is my aim . see what i can loose.
hope you can shift what you want by xmas and stick to it .

Good luck with your restart hunny you can do it just keep yourself busy then you're not thinking about eating busy busy busy and water water water that's the key teehee xx

Back