Good News and Bad News

jacsprat

Silver Member
Well the good news is it was my first weigh in this morning and I'm delighted to report that I lost 11lbs.
For the purpose of my tracker I have decided that I will weigh first thing on a Monday morning after I have had a pee as this will give a more consistant result.
I'm just back from my CDC, and the even better news is according to her I have lost 12lbs.

The bad news is the weekend was difficult and I found myself picking at little bits of cheese and chicken. Now I know this is not the end of the world but I promised myself that this time I would do it by the book so I'm a bit annoyed that I didn't manage it.

All I can do is resolve to do better in the coming week.

Right I'm off to have a bath with Jo........................Malone that is.

Jac

Hi Jac,

Well done on your 11lbs. off this week:clap::clap::clap:

Love Mini xxx

Hi ya, :):)

That's a great weight loss, WELL DONE! Put the picking down to teething problems and put it behind you. What you have to think is the more you nibble the more you have to burn.

Keep it up and you will do great.

Nick :):):)

brill loss x x

Well done on your loss woo. Do try not to nibble as it will catch up with you eventually. We all know how hard it is to stop after all its been a habit for most of us for years

Well done!! that's fantastic!

Do you go to the CDCin Falkirk by any chance? Just wondering as i go to her and she dosn't weigh me :confused:

Congratulations Jac...

Fantastic loss for your first week :D

Back