Good News

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Had to go to hte doctors today to have my blood pressure checked as it has been high since i had my son 11 weeks ago. I did have tablets but ran out and didn't go back as they gave me a headache. Today i thought i should get it checked and see if my weight loss had made a difference..well it has! My blood pressure is now excellent (doctors words) told her i have lost almost a stone and been going to the gym and she said well done (she never says that!) :wow:

All thanks to SW, and a bit of effort from me, and lots of help from all of you! Thank you all :D

Well done Chuffy, I am really pleased for you.

Congratulations!
What a fantastic weight loss and with a small baby too.
You really should be proud of yourself.

fantastic... a new baby must be such a great incentive to slim. well done.

xx

arrrrrrr well done i bet you are so pleased. least no more tablets which causes headaches. xxxx

Excellent! I think of SW as an insurance policy that pays out while you're alive!

Wow that's great. You have done so well with a small baby! I tried when my baby was 6weeks to get into WW nbut I just couldn't, I was so tired. You must be so pleased with yourself :) woop xxx

Well done :) thats great news! .. and its always nice when somone official says "well done" hehe

Very well done, your bubba is probably very proud of mummy!! as we all are too! x

Back