Good Night! :)

good luck for 2day x:D :D

All the best with LT!!! Caz xx

Hi

Drink your water and stay focussed. I am at the end of week 3 my WI is tonight but I think I've lost 1st 2lbs. Focussing is what kept me going through cooking for a family, being away with my job where delicious food was everywhere and a night at Pizza hut on Friday with hubby and the kids. apart from my hubby I haven't really had any comments but in the last 10 minutes 2 of my work colleagues have said "have you lost weight?" literally 5 minutes apart!!

So remember why you are doing LT in the first place.

good luck

Cabbez

Hi

Drink your water and stay focussed. I am at the end of week 3 my WI is tonight but I think I've lost 1st 2lbs. Focussing is what kept me going through cooking for a family, being away with my job where delicious food was everywhere and a night at Pizza hut on Friday with hubby and the kids. apart from my hubby I haven't really had any comments but in the last 10 minutes 2 of my work colleagues have said "have you lost weight?" literally 5 minutes apart!!

So remember why you are doing LT in the first place.

good luck

Cabbez

Awww thats Great news! always good to have your efforts noticed! :)

So I went to the chemist (35 mins walk!!) that said online they did it to be told he hasnt started yet... and prob be "around" the end of Jan.. It wasnt a very nice chemist so it was ok...

Rang another place (learning from my first mistake!) afterwards and was talking to 2 lovely people on the phone, meeting them tomorrow morning to fill out everything and starting on the 30th when I land back here! :) yay!!

Back