Good ol mum!

airgirl

Gold Member
I'm really close to my mum but i didn't tell her or anyone that i was starting cd, i just wanted to get through my first week on my own (and with you lovely people).
I knew she would worry about me flying etc so thought it better to just avoid visiting for a week until i'd settled into the diet myself.

She knows me so well that i knew she'd pick up if i felt tired/hungry/not with it etc. Anyway i just popped over to see her and as she opened up the door was greeted with a 'oh my god, you've lost weight, you look brilliant'.

So i sat her down and told her all about my week and excatly what the cd involves, as predicted she was very supportive and told me she'd help me in any way she could....bless her!!

My mum has never really had a weight problem but has always been supportive of me, so i guess i just wanted to share with you how amazed i am that a difference has been noticed within one short week.....my only regret is not finding out about cd years ago.

I feel great now after seeing her look so happy that i have found a diet that suits me (i usually never even last a day on every diet i have tried), and knowing that she's there supporting me.

Thanks Becky.x

Aw what a lovely story, well done you for getting through your first week xx

It's taken me 3 months to tell my Mum as I was so worried about what she'd say about it. Like yours, when I finally told her she's been fab.
I think we underestimate our Mum's sometimes. I'm really glad she's supporting you, it'll make it so much easier.

Back