good shopping trip!

daisydoll

Gold Member
hi there
had a great day - only took 8s and 10s in Minerva so i'm safe from you lol!

got some nice stuff - spent way too much!

best thing was i went to get measured at bravissimo as i have had a nightmare with bras since losing weight. I always used to get bras here - I was worried they might turn me away as D is the smallest size and I had been fitted at M&S last month as a 36 D.
The bras i got had been awful - and the woman at bravissimo couldn't believe what they had put me in.

I am a 30 FF! - not a 36D

i'm never going near M&S bras again.

Got two gorgeous, perfect fitting bras whoo hoo - I still have a chest after all!

I also treated myself to some g-star jeans - I promised I would get one decent pair when I lost weight!

I have uploaded some new pics in my album(not of the bras lol) to show progress.

daisy x

Scary eh? I have never been measured professionally at all! Really should when I get to target.The difference in your sizes is amazing !
You look fab Daisy.Are these new clothes for a holiday?Bet you feel brilliant xx

well we're off to filey in a caravan at the weekend, but no holiday yet. i did realised i needed some shorter trousers and t shirts tho after spending last weekend boiling in jeans and jumper
daisy x

hi there
had a great day - only took 8s and 10s in Minerva so i'm safe from you lol!

:cry:Damn. I was looking forward to getting the big ol' broom out and chasing you around!

As per bra's - how can one place measure you as a 36 and another as a 30? I'm confused about bra's... Is the number a measurement around your ribcage? :confused: Godamnit I hate bra's. I really do.

And your new purchases look wonderful! Very summery! :D I didn't get the shorts I whined about in the end, I don't think I'm brave enough to actually WEAR them.

You look so petite!! ;)

the lady at bravissimo didn't use a tape, she just looked at me - and laughed when i said i was wearing a 36, then bought out some 30s for me to try.

i am still slightly in shock - all the bras fitted, whereas in M&S i tried on about 40 and none of them did (obviously as they were the wrong size, the woman obviously hadn't got a clue as she just kept bringing the same size and i just thought i must be a strange shape!)

daisy x

Oh fantastic! I can't wait to go and get measured at Bravissimo in a few weeks time :D xxx

you look fab Daisy!

I've just seen your photos

You look super duper Daisy. Successful shopping indeed.
You'll be an inspiration to so many people on here trying to lose in time for summer.
Congratulations.

Back