Good taste....?

sunbeam

Hi
Am on 2nd day of LT. I am doing OK but am worried about the w/e. Really find the vanilla flavour disgusting, other shakes OK but then will it be very boring having the same thing all the time? Looks like cambridge diet has more choices...? Haven't tried the bars yet. OMG what a moaner sound - if I'm like this on day 2 what will I be like at the w/e!!! :rolleyes:

Hi
Am on 2nd day of LT. I am doing OK but am worried about the w/e. Really find the vanilla flavour disgusting, other shakes OK but then will it be very boring having the same thing all the time? Looks like cambridge diet has more choices...? Haven't tried the bars yet. OMG what a moaner sound - if I'm like this on day 2 what will I be like at the w/e!!! :rolleyes:

I liked the vanilla flavour, loved the chicken :D I feel so great after having that soup lol The pharmacy advisor I am in contact with advised me to stay away from the flapjacks, but I suppose we all have different tastebuds..

Hi Sunbeam I've just finished my first week and yes it does get better.
As I keep saying to lots of peeps try and make shakes with crushed ice they taste a lot better to me and also spoon of coffee in the vanilla makes it a mocha mmm lovely
Well done so far and keep going :)

Yes I had the chicken last night and actually it was a lot better than I thought it would be. I have got a couple of bars - in fact I am going to have the coconut one soon (Bit of a joke really as I don't like coconut!) but I thought it might be nice to have something to chew on! I hear they are very dry but I guess the answer is to drink more water! Lets see....!

If you get the chocolate shakes make peppermint tea let it cool and mix your choc shakes with it its like mint choc shake lush on nice hot days xxxxx

Oh what a good idea -I shall try the vanilla tomorrow with some ice - especially as the weather is so lovely now

I tried once ........ and failed ha ha ha it was a waste of a shake but had to eat it ha ha ha if u have a spare shake try it i not i wouldnt bother ha ha x

Oh what a good idea -I shall try the vanilla tomorrow with some ice - especially as the weather is so lovely now

I had the choc shake with ice (because I had no choice :rolleyes:) do let us know your experience with the flapjack..im keen to find out; i might be cheeky and pop into the pharmacy tomorrow to swap my choc shakes for flapjacks..

i have my chocolate one hot with half a sweetner, lovely hot chocolate.i also have it hot with the peppermint tea and i sometimes have it hot or cold with a spoon of coffee, same with the vanilla hot or cold with a spoon of coffee, yum! xx

OMG!!! Am halfway through this and don't know whether to continue or not!!!!! I am in fits of giggles as this must be a joke it tastes sooo bad!!!I thought flapjack was supposed to be crunchy but this is soft and has a perculiar smell (never mind taste!) to it. I'm beginning to wonder if it is out of date though it has a date of june on. My advice is definately DON'T get the coconut flapjack - hears looking forward to the peanut one - it can't be any worse!!!!

Oh well I won't hold my breath then!!! LOL! This one is worse than a dog biscuit - put it this way I wouldn't feed it to my dog (if I had one that is!) I know they don't want the replacement meals to be too tasty but this is going a bit far! I thought they were supposed to be 'palatable'!
In fact this is really so bad I can't finish it - I'd rather be hungry! Think I'll stick to the water/coffee!!

i had the vanilla mousse and nearly puked ! worse than food challenge in 'i'm a celebrity, get me outta here'

So Festivalfairy - how long did it take you to loose all your weight and did you find it ok to stick to? I'm most impressed, you were about my size as I am 5ft 7in and weigh 199lbs now. I would love to be 152 lb but not sure this is the way to do it. Don't think I've been 152lb since I was at school LOL!!!!!

So Festivalfairy - how long did it take you to loose all your weight and did you find it ok to stick to? I'm most impressed, you were about my size as I am 5ft 7in and weigh 199lbs now. I would love to be 152 lb but not sure this is the way to do it. Don't think I've been 152lb since I was at school LOL!!!!!

It took 3 months in total. I wanna lose another stone and bit. I look fine now but my legs are still like a Russian shotputters ha ha ha so wanna jump back on there. It has worked for me and ive maintained for 8 months now its been like a 2nd nature to not eat crap allllllll day I have the odd treat like once a week but then ill go gym or go for a walk. Last time i was a 12 i think i was 12 ha ha ha ha. Take pics of every month your on it lol u will see the difference

Good Luck xxxx

Oh what a laugh!!!! Buzymum I can sooo relate to what your are saying. I'll tell you what the smell/taste is like to me - it is like baby formula (not that I make a habit out of drinking that!!!)
Yes I would stick to the choc shakes foody1!!
I will update you all when I have the peanut flapjack!!!!!

Back