Goodbye for a week...

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
Hey everyone...
Thought I would say my goodbyes for now.... seems a long long time ago when I said that Im gonna be taking a break from LT beginning of Jan. Im off LT for a couple of days as I will be going away with OH. I know that alot of you have only just started back on LT after xmas so good luck to you all and well done for coming back!... I will definitely be back on LT on the 6th of Jan so wont be having a weigh in till the week after that!...

LT buddy, you know where I am if you need me... so keep in touch and all the best with your first week.. xxx and you as well fattylicious!

Well have yourselves a very very happy new year and I will catch up with you all very very soon xxxx :wave_cry:

dont stop her ollie!! i get some peace n quiet when she's gone!! buhahahaha

oh n sorry for almost deafening u! xx

aaaw was just getting to know you, but hey you will be back in time to see me pulling my hair out while i wait for ketosis to kick in :eek:

Hope you and OH have a lovely break together ;)

lol purpleangel!!! i will be back .... there is no way i am leaving LT unfinished! good luck and hope you have a brillant weigh in!! happy new year xx

i will indeed!!! :) every single day I have woken up and logged in here... and then at lunch time and then before I go to bed.. and a zillion times in between!.. Ive pretty much lived here really!... hehe...

Ah hun, Ya will defintely be missed around here!! Me for one will! Hope everything goes according to plan with your future in laws and may your OH be as happy to see ya as we all are, for missing ya!! Hope ya have a lovely time and wishing ya a very happy new year also, cant wait to hear all the goss in the new year!! Will be thinking of ya, take care of yourself

Take care and have a lovely break. See you on 06/01/09!

HAPPY NEW YEAR>XX

Back