Goodbye for now all

JULY2010

Evening all,

I have decided to do Liptrim for a while to make a dent in this 6 stone i have to loose.
This weekend i went shopping for a new suit (in case i get an interview) and felt fat in every one i tried on. I didnt feel confident in any of them, not only that they were all size 24.
I love atkins and when ive dropped weight, this is what i will return too. I daren't look at a carb and i put on weight...ive learned that much.

Thanks for all your support over the past few weeks, and i will be back one day.

Good luck on your journeys!

Tammy

aww tammy, good luck on LT, ive just dropped a size from being a 24 and know EXACTLY what its like looking crap in everything :(

they always look cool on the model dont they! grrrr

we'll be here when your ready to come back xxxx

Good luck x

Good luck with Lipotrim, I lost 4 stone doing that diet, in around 10 weeks, it's an excellent diet and you'll see results FAST :) x

Good luck with Lipotrim, I lost 4 stone doing that diet, in around 10 weeks, it's an excellent diet and you'll see results FAST :) x

4st in 10 weeks!!! OMFG, werent you ill?
and maybe too personal (but we are all friends here lol)
did you not have an excess skin issue after losing that so fast?

wow, how much does lipotrim cost? are you allowed tea/coffee/vodka/orange squash on it?
i could quite easily not eat but i love my hot drinks and orange squash!

Wow Aaron! Good luck Tammy hun and as Missy said we will be here when your ready to come back. xx

4st in 10 weeks!!! OMFG, werent you ill?
and maybe too personal (but we are all friends here lol)
did you not have an excess skin issue after losing that so fast?

Nah, the only probs I got are a few stretchmarks, well, quite a lot! I went off it for a weekend to enjoy a friends party, and then I just never got back into it, its very hard to get back into the whole TFR thing once you break the habit :S

lol I wasn't ill but I was always weak, walking up stairs would make me dizzy! haha xxx

Bio Oil for the stretch marks - get it off Ebay as it's cheaper. It's amazing stuff!

Well done on the loss. Am still messing around with Cambridge and know what you mean, one slip up and you're done!

i couldnt put up with the dizziness!!

and stretch marks....i am covered in them anyway lol...2 kids havent been kind to me, but i have a man that loves me and them....

as long i am feeling and looking sexy and hot IN my clothes then im happy!

Good luck Tammy.

Hope it all works out for you xx

Good luck Tammy love.

Back