Goodbye old Deb hello new Deb (with Xenicals help of course)

DebbieNornIron

Am really pleased that after my 1st month on Xen i lost 8lbs. If I can stick to eating more healthy for another 4 weeks I may enjoy another 8lbs off :)

To lose almost a stone in 8 weeks would be great. Got 12 weeks free membership through the Weight Loss Referral Scheme as recommended by my GP, I can use the vouchers in Lifecounts, Rosemary Conley, Slimming World Unislim or Weightwatchers. So next decison is which one to use. This is all extra icentive for me.

I am so glad I foud this forum and have so enjoyed reading the posts and feel much more ready for this challenge than I did 4 weeks ago.

So let the journey begin :p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:
I'd say rosemary Conley is friendliest with xen rules & incorporates exercise too which is great... Well done on a solid start x

Just need to see where the nearest one is. There sees to be more Slimming Worlds and Unislims in my area

I think Slimming World maybe better that Unislim as there are more people on here with advice etc also some of the girls in work are into Slimming World :)

Hi was just reading the other post about diet coke! Wow 20 cans a day.. I thought I was bad at 2L daily - took me a long time but now I drink the 150ml cans a box lasts me 2 weeks (most of the time)

I'm assuming your perhaps going to try and cut down ?

I started slowly reducing my diet coke and drinking more water - I made myself rules like no diet coke before 10am and then just moving the time back.. Till I had some just with lunch/ dinner

I don't drink coffee or tea .. So only place I was getting caffeine was the diet coke ., with drawing slowly worked better for me as I tried having none - was just too hard!

Good luck! :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Yeah trying to cut down. The doc sent me to an addiction clinic but didnt work. On Wed i bought 24 of 500ml bottles in home bargains i have 1 bottle left. I also keep a supply in the car for emergency. The kids call it my medicine

Back