Wk 2 of restart. Starving with no energy. Help!!

lostpolarbear

Oww I'm really struggling this time round guys. I did great leading up to my Hol then maintained for 6 weeks, gained a stone on Hol and come back to restart and to finally get to my goal. I've lost 10lbs already but I have absolutely no energy on SS. Today at 11am I could barely make it up the stairs, which isn't great when u have 2 toddlers! So had to have a shake then to boost my energy until lunch which actually worked so technically I did SS+ today. Had to have the extra shake yesterday as well because I'm a midwife and use up a lot of energy in the job, especially on delivery suite which is where I am. I'm also starving all the time. Having mood swings as well and it's not TOTM any time soon. Just feel miserable on it at the moment.

Another different between this time round and last time is that my hubby was doing the plan at the same time which helped but he's on a different healthy diet as he started up cycling which means he has nice healthy meals in the eve which smell so good.

I'm almost back to 10st but whenever I can't seem to get under 9st 13lbs. Last time I couldn't get under that and a few years back when I did lipotrim I couldn't get under that weight either. I got to get past that barrier!

So frustrated for you Polarbear :( Sounds like you're dashing about after toddlers and probably doing enough exercise through your day to need to go up a step or two? I've never been as close as you are to my goal weight (not since I was a teenager lol) but I'd imagine that those last pounds are the hardest to shift?
Really wishing you luck for the next few weeks while you get to goal! You can do it!

I wonder if you'd be best on 810 or SS+ but on either of them split that into 2 meals not 1? Xxx

Thanks guys, I've decided to do SS+ for now and see how I get on. I know it's bad but towards the end of the diet last time I had one fajita night per week and still lost weight so I'm going to do that this week and if I don't lose 2lb or more then I'll just stick completely to the plan next week. It just helped me to stay on the diet having the fajitas to look forward to. It is really hard to stay on track xx

We are all rooting for you polar bear. I am on Week 2 also and this is also my second time around on CWP (albeit with a few years and an extra couple of stone!!)
I'm toying with having an extra shake too as I have felt very lethargic today also.

I'm figuring better a shake than a mars bar! ;)

We are all rooting for you polar bear. I am on Week 2 also and this is also my second time around on CWP (albeit with a few years and an extra couple of stone!!)
I'm toying with having an extra shake too as I have felt very lethargic today also.

I'm figuring better a shake than a mars bar! ;)

Thank you. I've actually just gone down the slippery slope starting with fajitas thurs, pizza fri and BBQ last night :/ to be honest I don't regret it because I'm having such a stressful time at work its helped to wind down. I know I'll be fine next week because I have a family photoshoot next weekend and it will be an incentive for that! Good luck to u too, the extra shake keeps your energy up I think xx

I have had an epic fail of a weekend so far including doritos a sandwhich and diet coke :-( hopefully I will fond my motivation somewhere to stixk hundred percent from tomoro x

Hi polarbear, fellow midwife here so I feel for you! I find the 810 plan works with the job for me, shakes for breakfast and lunch then chicken salad for tea. Last shake in the evening. Works with long days if you do them. At least you can down the shakes in one if you pop out your room for 5 mins between contractions lol. You can also get the microwave products for your evening meal if you're on shift.

Good luck x x x

I will become the person I am in my head!!!

Eating is cheating ;-)

Back