Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
itll be all the car pushing hun - give it a rest if your backs aching!

xxx

itll be all the car pushing hun - give it a rest if your backs aching!

xxx

hopefully wont have to tonight depend how bad it is and the old man can get parked , decided to do a bit off shopping ( the world keep turning and all that ) wasnt to bad stanley been gritted well so got what we needed , had a few down pours this afternoon the met office is rubbish say its going to be clear ( wrong!!!!!!!!) , anyway hope that everyone is ok and keeping warm and safe xxx

well another day of watching the snow , think im going mad so fed up of it now , help clean the kitchen today and washed and dryed the cloths and did a bit of hoovering , so been busy today pissed off the match called off in the tomorrow so that the afternoon gone , anyway stop moaning now .on the diet side of thing still going well still in points but got weighed today and was STS so hoping that will change by monday fingers crossed , right thats me for today , keep safe and warm people xx

a few pics of win

Attachments

• Photo0158.jpg
    Photo0158.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 51
well done Phill :D x

Thank you to everyone who has read or posted on my diary and gave me support, Im sorry if I havent gave you support in return. I feel now is the right time to close my diary. I wish everyone the best of luck and hope that you all achieve your goals weight wise and life. Its been a pleasure talking to you all in the last 8ish months.

Goodbye and Good Luck and Thank You

Good luck with the rest of your journey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back