Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww Phill, I smiled when I read that about points and not having stuff, totally with you! Now, I order you to go and have a chocolate bar and NOT worry about it, as long as you just stick to one mind ;) xxx

thanks nik xxx i have had a couple of chocolate bars ( pointed of course ;)) its funny having the extra points but a bit scary having so much freedom ,i think its going to take a few weeks to get used to . thank you for your help nik i def need it xxx

Hi fantastic well done :) can I ask what made you choose that weight as your target ?

Re chocolate nomb but maybe like nik says 1 a days best, I've done maintance and then got inti the habit of using my points on double treats then gradually stopped healthy foods and ended up having to lose 7st 7 , I know you can have lots of points just a word of warning.

You lost it so quickly, well done you look very slim xx

Hi fantastic well done :) can I ask what made you choose that weight as your target ?

Re chocolate nomb but maybe like nik says 1 a days best, I've done maintance and then got inti the habit of using my points on double treats then gradually stopped healthy foods and ended up having to lose 7st 7 , I know you can have lots of points just a word of warning.

You lost it so quickly, well done you look very slim xx

thanks cherry , i choose 18 stone because i have been lighter before 15 stone and everyone thought there was something wrong with me i looked ill, so i wanted to get to 18 stone then see what i looked like then decide if i wanted to lose any more but im happy with the way i look now i dont mind having a bit of extra weight on me ,

as for the chocolate i think after 9 months of dieting no cheating and no gains i deserved a treat so i had 2 bars of chocolate and enjoyed every bite , its not something i do every day but i feel i deserved it

as for the chocolate i think after 9 months of dieting no cheating and no gains i deserved a treat so i had 2 bars of chocolate and enjoyed every bite , its not something i do every day but i feel i deserved it
You absolutely deserve it and I hope you enjoyed every bite honey xx Sure it was tastier than that tartan sofa I gave you anyway ;)

been sorting out xmas today lisas been writing cards out i have been licking the envelopes :mad: , all the presents are wrapped . i did lisas present and they dont look like they have been wrapped by a 2 year old for a change :p, dont panic not putting up the tree yet , been up to the loft to get everything out ready for the 1st dec. quite looking forward to christmas this year for a change :eek: , im a bit of a humbug so getting into it this year , anyway hope everyone is ok and had a good week ,have a great weekend xxxx phill :D:D:D:D:D

ok after a week of maintaining i put a pound on , im happy with that i think its going to take a few of tweaking to get at a level were im happy . not going to change points this again to see how it goes, just now getting my head around the fact im not trying to lose weight anymore. anyway hope everyone is ok and that you all have a great week xxx

not sure where im going at the min with maintaining feel lost , i know it sounds daft but im still thinking about losing weight , and im limbo wanting to weigh myself everyday to see how its going but on the other side im not being to bothered about points anymore , think i need a bit of help and direction ?????

Phil, I know just how you are feeling. It's really hard to get out of "weighloss mode" - As it was pointed out to me the other day, and which I now have in my signature, you are still on a neverending journey (you can read the rest) And it's true. It's all about learning a new way of life but still have the same great results, which is maintaining.

I know it's hard Phill, and I'm with you 100%, but it's just going through the same process of waiting for that switch to click into place.

I've found that I can't cope without pointing and weighing. This has obviously become part of my life, and although I don't like having to point and weigh, it's the only way I am going to get through it.

If you can make healthy choices and still maintain, then thats brilliant, but if you can't, go back to pointing and up your points to 6 above what you were on while losing weight, from there, that first week should tell you what you need to be doing, by either dropping a point or gaining a point until you find a balance.

Good luck Phill, we will click eventually and stop the worrying and just be happy for what we have achieved without all the worry on top :)

xxx

thanks nik xxxxxxxxx :D:D:D:D:D:D i think im just in moaning mood at the min but thank you for your great advice again :D it nice to get help from someone else who is doing the same thing. i read back what i had put and then thought what a winger im being :eek: so im going to be more positive about everthing :D

thanks again nik , sorry :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nice title :D

You aren't being a whinger, further from the truth, you're just a bit confused, that's all, I'm going through the exact same thing.

It's really hard to set your brain into a different mode. If you think back to when you first started a weight loss plan, how hard was it for your brain to get into a new mode of eating different food? I bet it took a wee while to adjust, I know it did for me, well it's just the same thing now again, you have to adjust it to maintain rather than the other two modes you are used to which were 1) over eating and 2) not over eating :D

Told ya, we'll get there! ;) xxx

thanks nik again :eek: i feel like me and you are in the car at the end of thelma & louise ( you can pick who you want to be ;)) and hopefully we wont go off the cliff , i needed that so thank you again :thankyou:

heya hun hope your alright, like Nik has said it's just a neverending journey that you feel your constantly on, one day you will just feel 'right' i suppose! i still cant get out of the pointing mode! ive been trying to eat healthier and make the right choices but along the way been thinking well that's so and so points etc, and now with the new plan with fruit being free ive been eating more of that.. thinking well ww obviously dont think it will do any harm lol :D hope your doing well and everything is going well for you and Lisa xxxxx

heya hun hope your alright, like Nik has said it's just a neverending journey that you feel your constantly on, one day you will just feel 'right' i suppose! i still cant get out of the pointing mode! ive been trying to eat healthier and make the right choices but along the way been thinking well that's so and so points etc, and now with the new plan with fruit being free ive been eating more of that.. thinking well ww obviously dont think it will do any harm lol :D hope your doing well and everything is going well for you and Lisa xxxxx

thanks smirky xxx going to go back on diet tomorrow want to lose half a stone for xmas so want to fet to 17 and half :D then maintain , well done you on eating all that fruit ;) xxxx

thank god in back on my diet again felt like i was in limbo for the last two weeks, hoping that i can lose the half stone ready for christmas , not going mad but having a good christmas . fed up off the rain looking like it might snow be nice to have a change of pace , im a fan of snow so knowing my look it will miss me . anyway first day felling good and ready to lose a few pounds xxx

so did your first day finish well? good luck with the last half a stone - itll defo help cushion the xmas blow :) x

yaaaay! we are back on the plan together! :D (well me kinda this week, properly next week lol) i know how you feel! i know my health is most important, but after 2 weeks, and by the time i get round to it 3weeks off plan ... knowing my health is back on track now, first thing i said was WW AGAIN?!?! haha :) nice to be back-ish!

good luck hun bet that 7lbs will be off within 2 weeks :) hope everything is going good on day 2! xxxxx

yaaaay! we are back on the plan together! :D (well me kinda this week, properly next week lol) i know how you feel! i know my health is most important, but after 2 weeks, and by the time i get round to it 3weeks off plan ... knowing my health is back on track now, first thing i said was WW AGAIN?!?! haha :) nice to be back-ish!

good luck hun bet that 7lbs will be off within 2 weeks :) hope everything is going good on day 2! xxxxx

thanks hun xxxx im glad your better now and fighting fit :D:D:D:D:D, as long as you are ok or :whoopass: dont want you to get ill again , but im glad your back with me ( so we can have a good moan and natter ;) ), i hoping to drop the weight before christmas (need to make room for turkey and all the trimming :D)

the snow is here just checked the met office and its going to snow from 5 tonight till 11 oclock tomorrow morning , so im glad my new hoover came today , anyway been to see the dietiain today she was very happy with my progress, i told her how i wanted to lose another 7lbs before christmas. she said thats fine so im happy with that anyway im off to wait to watch the snow have a good one ,

p.s if its snowing were you are let me know . i like snow lol

Congrats phil, now enjoy your new life and keep smiling out cos I bet your inner smile must measure miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back