Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its snowing here :D but I aint too far from you lol! good luck with the 7lbs :)

yep woke up to snow everywhere.

Yep was fine, only live a 3 min walk to work ;) hope u did too!

Snow fair! I wanna bitta snow! :(

sorry nik :( hopefully you might get some in the next couple of days

right snow update it snowing again today look like today going to be the worse day so in and heating on :D,

right diet going well this week so far havent gone over point this week and feel good for a good result on mondy, so fingers crossed for that , hope everyone is having agreat day and if you get snow go out and enjoy it :D:D:D:D:D:D

Evening Phill,

Good news on the diet front, I think having a few pounds in store in case of crimbo gain is a fab idea.

Hope you are warm and cosy and have a lovely weekend x

Evening Phill,

Good news on the diet front, I think having a few pounds in store in case of crimbo gain is a fab idea.

Hope you are warm and cosy and have a lovely weekend x

thanks my lady , we got a load of snow been out this morning and braved it lol ,needed gas ,electric and a few bits of shopping so glad we got that done , now im in and got the heating on its cold , hope you are ok and you have a great weekend to xxx

well its WI in the morning and i think i have had a good week i have stayed in points and not gone over so hoping to lose a couple of lbs in the morning , its still snowing and really cold but got to keep going lol

sorry not much of a diary entry but will do a better one in the morning , off to carry on watching im a celeb see you all in the morning

I weigh in the morning too but not sure if meeting will go ahead as (you will be happy to hear!) we are up to necks in snow! Ha Ha. Another 30cm's to fall during the night too. x

I weigh in the morning too but not sure if meeting will go ahead as (you will be happy to hear!) we are up to necks in snow! Ha Ha. Another 30cm's to fall during the night too. x

morning all glad im not the only one with snow , hope you get to were you need to get today xxxx

right lost 3lbs this week , thats the good new the bad news is being woke up at half 4 this morning to thunder and lightning in the middle of a snow storm , i have never seen anything like it before , so im knackered now , the snow been going all night and this morning so wont be leaving the house , so doing a bit of washing and might run the hoover round later , anyway hope everyone is ok and getting to were they need to go to today xxx

Well done Phil.
I have not made class this week after all due to the snow but will either try to get to a class 2mor if snow is better or just hope to get a good loss next week ;) x

im so fed up with this snow want it to rain for a week now , sorry mini rant over . been good so far this week staying in points think its getting harder now the winters here all i want to do is eat hot worm food and lots of it , i know that now will be the test i need to see if i have cant keep on track and make sure i dont go off the rails , i think it helps im trying to lose a few lbs for xmas its keeping me focused , anyway got to go out for gas so going to come back in looking like a snowman arghhhhh

hope everyone is safe and keeping warm xxx

mmm worm food :p

not a soil lover myself... ;) :D

had another full day off sonw had to dig ours selfs out the front door today, i just want it gone now its doing my head in now. did some baby sitting today had three monsters , they were great and had a good laugh ( while my mate when xmas shopping, mad woman ) , helpped push a load of cars today who got stuck on my corner so do my bit for the day , any way going to put the kettle on have a cuppa , the deit still going well still in points and no feeling of stuffing my face ,so thats a good thing

well still snowing shock lol, not feeling great today feel a bit down today , backs sore and just a bit down in the dumps , sorry this a bit depressing but just fed up with everything at the min ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back