Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok another day without my wii , im not happy with myself hurt the back again picking up godson. i know i shouldn't but he was crying and im a big softy so i picked him up and gave him a cuddle . dont know what's planned for tomorrow, but will try and rest up because it isn't getting any better. sorry for the moaning , just fed up with it

Night Phil *HUGS* x

Ouch for the back phil - need to look after yourself mate. Hope you are feeling a bit more chipper today :hug99:

hello everyone xxxx ,sorry being a grump the backs not good all the tablet are doing is numbing pain , will have to go back to the doctors again , something not right ,i know im not a doctor but its just getting worse . anyway apart from getting on lisas nerves im fine will no doubt watching the football again , i hate not being able to do anything i like doing house work, yes thats not a typo i like to hoover dust and do dishes and i cant so lisas having to do it all by herself and i hate not being able to help her , sorry ranting again . will try and cheer up before i post again , thank you all xxxxx phill

motivation - sometimes thing's go wrong its how you deal with them that counts
Another good one!

will try and cheer up before i post again
Don't be daft - it's your diary you can do as you like! Take advantage of the opportunity to watch solid footy while you're back is bad otherwise would just be rubbish telly! Ha! Not sure about the Mexico game last night, I kind of felt glad when Koreans scored which is a bit mean but hey ho!

Gutted I'll miss Spain as I'm at work but will catch South Africa. Looking forward to France tomorrow - should be a good game!

Another good one!

Don't be daft - it's your diary you can do as you like! Take advantage of the opportunity to watch solid footy while you're back is bad otherwise would just be rubbish telly! Ha! Not sure about the Mexico game last night, I kind of felt glad when Koreans scored which is a bit mean but hey ho!

Gutted I'll miss Spain as I'm at work but will catch South Africa. Looking forward to France tomorrow - should be a good game!

yep i was cheering when the koreans scored last night. first game over today, chilie won 1 nil not a bad game ( for a change) , looking forward to see spain in about 15 mins

motivation for today - dont let the *******s grind you down

Hope your back gets sorted soon and you arent in too much pain!!!

Enjoy the footy!!x

Dont ever feel like you need to apologise for ranting or being a grump..!! Esp not on your own diary.. We're here to listen to whatever.. diet and non diet!
xxx

Dont ever feel like you need to apologise for ranting or being a grump..!! Esp not on your own diary.. We're here to listen to whatever.. diet and non diet!
xxx

thanks kitteh im sorry im such a bad mood i can shift it ( thats depression for you :( ) i know all i have done is hurt my back but i cant get out this mood im in , sorry xxxxx

Depression is a bummer phil, just when you feel you are doing well it comes back to give you a big slap :( But you will come out of this low - look after yourself :hug99:

in bit better mood now spain lost, take the attention of england for a bit , anyway going to watch south africa tonight trying to get happier hugs to all xxxx

well it the last day to vote team tool and im getting battered :( , so it looks like im going to have put up with the commando as my avatar for a week :mad:, starlight is looking for a picture now , im dreading what it will be , if you have a spare min please go and vote tool ( its on the main page of our forum ,please thank you,) its not looking good

i would Phil, but i cant.. i am a commando lover! :D

hope you enjoy the football tonight. look after yourself and hope a nice sunshiney mood hits you soon - horrid when you feel miserable xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back