Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so tired need to go to bed , bugger all on telly tryed to download the new dr who game didnt work , right off to bed night all see you in the morning xxxx

afternoon friends how are we today , im just about over the england game yesterday , going on the wii later try and get rid of a few more lbs ( hopefully ) before WI in the morning , i need yor help theres a poll on the main page which is me vs starlight , i cant stand the commando of the biggest loser aus, please go on and click on tool for me thanks

:D Yo afternoon Phil
hope you have a ggod afternoon and not to sore at our dingbat of a goalie dropping the piggin ball what a berk!!

sorry quick post tonight, in a lot of pain was on wii tonight, was dong free jog 40 mins(doing 2 x 30 mins) into it felt a pain in my back and like a idot i kept going for another ten mins , bad idea im now on the sofa in a lot of pain can move my arms without being in pain my backs killing , will be at the doctors in the morning hoping i havent done any damage what a prat

ok been to see the nurse and i have pulled all my back muscles ( what a prat) she say 5 days off of wii arghhhhhhhh ( cant moan my own fault) and if its still bad go back so on more tablets ,on a happier note had WI lost 3lb very happy with that , im getting on lisas nerves already, thank god footballs on , going to try and catch up with everyones diarys xxx phill

ok watching the second game on today hope its better than the dutch game ( rubbish), im fed up want to go on the wii , brought a loaf of ww malted danish bread very nice .had egg mayo and salad sarnies .

motivation , you are not superman, if you hurt yourself dont carry on , you tit

Ahhh ((hugs)) get well back :(

I sympathise my feet and legs are agony today ,we did aprrox near to 130,000 steps in 3 days at the festival ,Pink was amazing she bungee jumped in off a box from a crane into the crowd and then later hooked into a harness metal round thing round her waist and flew through the crowds,Paul Mcartney although Im not a fan was fantastic he had 50,000 people singing Hey Jude and it rained at the end,it was nice to spend a weekend with OH kids free first time since we first meet 7 years ago.

Super well done on another huge weight loss go Mr Phil :0) how you feeling amazin I expect ? :)))))

How did Lisa do?

Hope your back gets well soon xxx

motivation , you are not superman, if you hurt yourself dont carry on , you tit

Love it! Thanks Mr Phill!

P.S. Loving hiding away in your diary since you've got into updates about the footy. I literally cannot believe England shambles. To be fair though - at least France were rubbish night before as well. Makes me feel slightly better. Have been watching it as much as poss. Unfortunately my housemate is now back from her hols and may veto obsessive footy watching :(

Ahhh ((hugs)) get well back :(

I sympathise my feet and legs are agony today ,we did aprrox near to 130,000 steps in 3 days at the festival ,Pink was amazing she bungee jumped in off a box from a crane into the crowd and then later hooked into a harness metal round thing round her waist and flew through the crowds,Paul Mcartney although Im not a fan was fantastic he had 50,000 people singing Hey Jude and it rained at the end,it was nice to spend a weekend with OH kids free first time since we first meet 7 years ago.

Super well done on another huge weight loss go Mr Phil :0) how you feeling amazin I expect ? :)))))

How did Lisa do?

Hope your back gets well soon xxx

thank you lisa lost a pound xxx so glad you had a good time makes the sore feet well worth it , told you you would have fun ;)

Love it! Thanks Mr Phill!

P.S. Loving hiding away in your diary since you've got into updates about the footy. I literally cannot believe England shambles. To be fair though - at least France were rubbish night before as well. Makes me feel slightly better. Have been watching it as much as poss. Unfortunately my housemate is now back from her hols and may veto obsessive footy watching :(

you havent missed much today both games were rubbish, feel asleep during the japan game it was that good lol . as for england i think it looking more like another crappy group stage , we will get throw the group and i think it will play germany in the neat round :eek:

holland won 2 nil , japan won 1 nil ( both rubbish games)

Right, this was mentioned about a week ago but I've been away and I like to explain it :p For things that are 0.5 for one and 1.5 for two it is because WW points are worked out using a mathematical formula. I think there are a couple that give the same results, but one is cals / 66 + sat. fat / 4.12 = points. So, if one pink and white works out to be 0.7 it would round to 0.5. Two would equal 1.4 though, which would be much closer to 1.5 than 1. It works out for the better sometimes too. 1 smirnoff is 1 point, but 2 are 1.5 :) I guess one could be 0.8 and two 1.6 or something like that. Anyway, that's why!

Last edited:
Right, this was mentioned about a week ago but I've been away and I like to explain it :p For things that are 0.5 for one an 1.5 for two it is because WW points are worked out using a mathematical formula. I think there are a couple that give the same results, but one is cals / 66 + sat. fat / 4.12 = points. So, if one pink and white works out to be 0.7 it would round to 0.5. Two would equal 1.4 though, which would be much closer to 1.5 that 1. It works out for the better sometimes too. 1 smirnoff is 1 point, but 2 are 1.5 :) I guess one could be 0.8 and two 1.6 or something like that. Anyway, that's why!

thank you xxx my head hurts now ;) xxxx

right going to watch italy vs paraguay hopefully this will be a good game, cant be any worse than the other two games today, anyway im fed up with my back , just want to get on wii or do something arghhhhhh :mad: ,

enjoyed the italy tonight draw fair result , ok moods a bit down fed up off sitting on my arse , getting on lisa nerves i want to help her with house work but cant , also all im doing is sitting and eating , cant wait to get my back sorted and get back on it

LOVE IT! Although did make me laugh alot! :D

Well done on the loss Mister, you are doing so well, such an inspiration.

Sorry about the back though, back pain is not a good thing <holds hands up to being a sciatica sufferer> But STEP AWAY FROM THE WII... :p

Have a great evening Phill and a brill Tuesday. xxx

will try to nik xxxx

hello friends ,been a bit down over the back thing much happier today , i want to apologise for not writing on people's diarys. im a very slow reader and when i get up to speed the topics moved on, so its not that im rude its just am always a step behind, anyway thank you all for your posts will try and post on yours to if i can catch up lol

motivation - sometimes thing's go wrong its how you deal with them that counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back