Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't stop posting them Phill, I do actually enjoy seeing who you are listening to, even if not my cuppa :D

You got a 5 star rating eh? Wonder who gave you that? :whistle:

Enjoy the match Phill. xxx

i will find something you like nik ( one day )

and thank you for my stars ( hugs xxxx)

whats on the menu for tonight nik xxx

ok my nerves are going mad as we draw nearer to the england game , with the usa drawing and germany loseing , i think i will be doing a lot of shouting today.

pretty rubbish game eh Phill? x

well its been a hour and have i calmed down , yep just about i have to remember its england and that we never do things easy, so roll on wednesday , and a easy win :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

afternoon friends , hurt the back again last night ( got a bit mad at football ,lot of waving of hand and shouting ) ,anyway my lisas doing a 10k midnight walk tonight, for st cuthberts hospice ( its where they looked after her grandad in his last days , lovely place) its in durham , sadly i cant do it, its an all ladies walk, pink tshirts. light up bunny ears ect, so im home alone tonight, ok after a week of sitting on my bum and no exercise im starting to wonder what my WI will be like on monday, i havent gone over points ,so im hoping that i will have a loss .wouldnt be to upset with a sts , anyway i know that the weekends not very busy on here, but if anyones on tonight i will be here for a chat or a rant xxxxx phill

Afternoon phil

Give my hoorah to Lisa for today - great job

I wouldnt worry about the weigh in, your week with a back injury just sounds like my normal one - stick to points and sit on the sofa, nothing wrong with that, I still lose weight -although I do know its better to exercise I just find reasons not to on a regular basis Remember to take it easy when you restart your exercise dont want to do yourself another mischief

I'll prob be here tonight chilling and watching tv, catch up with you later, have a fab day

Afternoon phil

Give my hoorah to Lisa for today - great job

I wouldnt worry about the weigh in, your week with a back injury just sounds like my normal one - stick to points and sit on the sofa, nothing wrong with that, I still lose weight -although I do know its better to exercise I just find reasons not to on a regular basis Remember to take it easy when you restart your exercise dont want to do yourself another mischief

I'll prob be here tonight chilling and watching tv, catch up with you later, have a fab day

will pass thanks on to lisa xxx , will enjoy catching up later:D

More than likely I will be roaming around to see what I can find on the information highway, mainly looking for ways to fall asleep, wake up and find out I can lose 5 stone in one night just by fluttering my eyelashes - Sadly, I am yet to find out if this can be done.

Big good luck to Lisa for tonight, I wish her all the best. xxx

I seem to remember someone saying to me that WW Points Plan is designed to eat food, lose weight and you don't have to exercise, as long as you adjust your points accordingly, I have gone 2 weeks now with doing any (apart from my usually walking) and it hasn't done me any harm <she says as she probably gains 50 stone this week> :p - So I wouldn't fret too much about it, you will be fine I reckon.

Have a great evening, although not too great, lisa won't be happy if you don't miss her just a little bit ;)

BTW, does Lisa use mini's?

lol fluttering my eyelashes, depends nik if you have big grace jones lashes that might work ( showing my age now) sorry having my pre WI paddy, i will pass on your good wishes xxx. lisa dont use minis , she puts up with enough with me at home lol, she comes on to read my diary sometime ( to see how much of a prat im making of myself) and has a look at the recipe section :)

music growing up for me was a bit weird my mum loved the monkeys , and my dad was into hippy stuff , so i kind of didnt get into music until i was older , having two older brother they were into acid house , so thats what i grew up with , i stll enjoy the suff from the early 90s, used to got to raves all the time , but that was in the past lol

I have been known to be partial to a bit of T rex but David Bowie has always floated my boat.

My cd collection remains confused from classical to goth stuff just depends on my mood - or should that be I remain a tad confused?

Hope the day is shaping up well

I have been known to be partial to a bit of T rex but David Bowie has always floated my boat.

My cd collection remains confused from classical to goth stuff just depends on my mood - or should that be I remain a tad confused?

Hope the day is shaping up well

lol stay confused its the best way ;)

me and lisa was just saying how long today feels , i think its because shes got the walk tonight, just cant find anything to pass the time , need something to happen :(

You could always join me in a manicure, pedicure, face pack and general strimming and trimming phil

Im working til midnight, you could come and do my shift for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back