Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you're ok Phill, you're very quiet these days. xxx

Just realised i've neglected you terribly since i came back from my hols. Hope your doing Ok Mr x

hello ladys xxx been a bit mental this week getting the heating sorted out this week so have to move everything out to get it done , its a pain but needs doing diet going well still , weathers crap and getting cold again.

Ooh fixing heating is not good fun... Hope it's all sorted soon! It'll be great to get that sorted ahead of the winter though!

Have a fab weekend Phil & the missus :) x

Ooh fixing heating is not good fun... Hope it's all sorted soon! It'll be great to get that sorted ahead of the winter though!

Have a fab weekend Phil & the missus :) x

I put the heating on again tonight for 15 minutes... It's bloomin cold!

Have a great BH weekend Phill & Lisa. xxx

morning all sitting waiting for work to start :mad: its so cold :mad: anyway lost 3lbs this week and now over the 90 lbs mark so happy with that , me and lisa got colds so not so good :mad: so will see what today bring have a great week all xxxxxxx

Well done Phil :D Hope you are feeling more chipper soon

Well done Phill, that's brilliant. Keep it up Sir.

Get well soon to you both. xxx

Thank you both, we are feeling a bit better today, still no sign of my new boiler :mad::mad::mad:

Well I have totally neglected my diary the past month or so and everyone elses SORRY :cry::cry:
Im feeling a bit lost when it comes to my diet, I never thought I would lose as much weight this quick. Its very strange to think that at the beginning of the year I was 26 stone. Im also struggling to decide when to stop, Ive always said 18 stone (still leaves me overweight) as I dont trust the BMI chart who wants me at 13 - 14.7 stone!!! Ive been to 15 stone 10 years ago and I wasnt happy.

Well anyway Im going to try and get around a few diaries and do a bit :kissass: for neglecting you all.

Phill xxxx

why dont you look at 18st but maybe think about trying to build extra muscle? BMI doesnt work too well for men who have muscle because it doesnt count that in.. but my OH is 6'4 and hes 15st and classed as overweight, but he has been trying to build muscle and is gaining extra weight because of that.. but his fitness levels are really good and his health in general has greatly improved since he started taking a bit more interest in being healthy and fit :)

you seem to really enjoy your exercise and i think by the time you reach goal (not long now) you might want something else to focus on to help you with your maintenance :)

hope your cold shifts soon xxx

why dont you look at 18st but maybe think about trying to build extra muscle? BMI doesnt work too well for men who have muscle because it doesnt count that in.. but my OH is 6'4 and hes 15st and classed as overweight, but he has been trying to build muscle and is gaining extra weight because of that.. but his fitness levels are really good and his health in general has greatly improved since he started taking a bit more interest in being healthy and fit :)

you seem to really enjoy your exercise and i think by the time you reach goal (not long now) you might want something else to focus on to help you with your maintenance :)

hope your cold shifts soon xxx

Agree, you might find when you get to 18st that you might want to try just one more, or you might feel that 18 stone fits you like a glove. You have to remember that you will have lost 8 stone, so although 18 stone is not classed as healthy, you will be tonnes healthier than what you once were. Thats the bonus for you.

Have a brilliant day Phill. xxx

thanks nik and rach good advice xxx will have a look when i get there :D:D:D:D:D

well its sunday again night the night before WI and had a good week so looking to lost a couple of lbs in the morning, on the heating front didnt get done , so humped everything back in the house after it was all cleared out ready. anyway getting away next week for a couple of day so looking forward to that , will update WI result in the morning , phill xxx

hope WI went well!! :D xx

Hope you've had a good week Phil :)
When do you have the Dietician? 7lbs left if your stats are up to date, nice one!! :D Won't be long til you're at 100lb off!!!!!! :D

Hope you've had a good week Phil :)
When do you have the Dietician? 7lbs left if your stats are up to date, nice one!! :D Won't be long til you're at 100lb off!!!!!! :D

thanks chick xxx just came back from hoildays so think i might have put on this week but never mind will crack on on monday again get to that 100 :D:D:D:D

Everyone ok thanks Phill. How was WI today? Hope you stayed on track enough to not be too disapointed... But you were on holiday, so it's all good my fine fellow. :D xxx

STS :eek: im so happy i thought i would put at least 3lbs on so im very happy , picked up a cold off the MIL so me and lisa feel like **** today :mad:, im glad your fine and everyone is good :):):):) going to get a hot drink and a couple of cold tablets , dont think i will be doing much exercise this week hoping i can shake it off need to get back on the wii xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back