Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I did all my strimming and plucking and de-facial hair removing last night, so I can butch it up tonight and join you for a pint and a game of darts if you like ;)

that what i love being on here for your not afraid to share ;)

darts and a pint sounds good but only if you burp and fart :p

Gosh Phill, you should know me by now... A night out is no good without a good ol' trumpet and burplet, as long as you buy me a bag of low cal pork scratchinzzzzzzz! :D

i wish i could say i was shocked by that nik :p but sadly im not ;)

ok one bag of pork scatching it is ;)

Hiya Phil, glad to see you've recovered from last nights football disaster and sofa binge.
Thanks for stopping by my diary, thought I'd pop by yours for a wee visit.
I'm liking the sound of the pub with you and our Nikster, but it would have to be a pint of magners and some dry roasted nuts for me. I'm classy like that :D

Hiya Phil, glad to see you've recovered from last nights football disaster and sofa binge.
Thanks for stopping by my diary, thought I'd pop by yours for a wee visit.
I'm liking the sound of the pub with you and our Nikster, but it would have to be a pint of magners and some dry roasted nuts for me. I'm classy like that :D

right so its a cider for you and a beer for nik anyone else want anthing from the bar ;)

ok lisas gone off to do her walk, she has to go and pick her friend up, then they have music, exercise and stuff before walk , so im home alone :cry: i hope everthing gos ok , im sure it will there about 800 ladies doing the walk so she should be fine ( i know im being a numpty, but i will miss my baby ) . this is not doing my macho hard man image any good :8855::8855:

This caring sharing phil doesnt quite fit in with the mean and moody pic

On that subject, I've found the commando's web page, lots of photos if you fancy a change :p

Hope you are having a chilling night

This caring sharing phil doesnt quite fit in with the mean and moody pic

On that subject, I've found the commando's web page, lots of photos if you fancy a change :p

Hope you are having a chilling night

lol nooooooooooooo roll on thursday then hes gone

in have proper saded myself out tonight talking about fathers day ( its on the main forum if you want to read it) should have left it well alone

Night Phil xx

morning all got few pics for you

lisa from last night ,and me wearing my new pjs , sorry if i put you off you lunch lisa brought them for me as a incentive , they are a asda size large 42/44 , so for a laugh i tried them on , in know im filling the top out and need to lose a lot more weight but to get a large on makes me feel great, i have also put my xmas o9 pic on as motivation to show how far i have come on my diet :D

Attachments

• lisa.jpg
    lisa.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 89
  • pjs.jpg
    pjs.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 78
  • phill xmas 09.jpg
    phill xmas 09.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 84
For some reason, I can't see these pictures, I think it's just me though, I will come back later and have a proper look... I can just about make out Lisa with the bunny ears... Tell her well done from me, she should be so proud, and seriously bet she is. xxx

Oh, by the way... Have a great Sunday Phill. xxx

yeah she is xxx will do nik , you have a great day too xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back