Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to Lisa and well done to you Phil,those pics are great.

Hope you got to have your cuppa in front of the footie

good luck for WI this morning Phill :D you look fab in your new PJs how cute are they hahaha :D

well done to Lisa on the walk - she looks class in the bunny ears :) xx

good luck for WI this morning Phill :D you look fab in your new PJs how cute are they hahaha :D

well done to Lisa on the walk - she looks class in the bunny ears :) xx

thank you xxx rach ( cute, im a hard man me lol :p)

yeah see does look good in them will pass message on rach thanks xxxx

Last edited:
morning friends lost 3lbs at WI this morning very very happy, this has changed my thinking on exercise, it has shown me that i dont have to do hours and hours of exercise to get a loss, and to stick to points and trust ww diet to do the rest , the backs fine now so will be doing light work on the wii todays. i have missed it but after the surprise of this morning i will be cutting it down it bit from now on have a great day all will be popping into diarys to say hello xxx phill

Great news on the weigh in phil - 3lbs is fab. See told you not to worry :D

The wii is going to get a bit of a rest then? So any plans on what to do to fill in the old wii time?

Have a great sunny day

Great news on the weigh in phil - 3lbs is fab. See told you not to worry :D

The wii is going to get a bit of a rest then? So any plans on what to do to fill in the old wii time?

Have a great sunny day

thanks you my lady xxx , well will prob watch more football , but will have to find something else , do more walking , maybe go swimming its something i have been thinking about , still a bit unsure about it , dont want to scare peolpe with my top off :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back