Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
swimming is a fantastic way to build inner strength and tone up Phill, you should definitely consider it. Its also a fab way to destress - me and Cat love it - we go to Aquafit together on a monday night :D

Well done phil, they say a change in exercise does wonders, I'm going to go to aquafit next month,another great loss :) xx

swimming is a fantastic way to build inner strength and tone up Phill, you should definitely consider it. Its also a fab way to destress - me and Cat love it - we go to Aquafit together on a monday night :D

its something i like havent been for years but i think im still to body concious to do it :(

have fun tonight both of you xxxxxxx :D:D:D:D:D

been down to see the god kids for the afternoon , got bashed about as usual , then took friends dog for a walk, came home had potatoes , salad , chicken and bread ( very nice) lisas at the bingo tonight , so i will be on the wii fit doing half a hour free step ( need to ease back into it) while watching the football

motivation - trust the diet your on , theres a reason ww is so good thats because it works , dont think you have to kill yourself to get a result, exercise in moderation , it will help you to lose weight but as last week showed if you go at it like a bull in a china shop you can hurt yourself badly.

just finished steps , no reaction to the back , so happy with that, going to watch spain vs honduras now . and im knackered

feel like a just robbed a church, dont worry i havent its just i have had my first very pointy meal , i have left 20 points for it today so i think it will be ok , but this is the first big point meal scence starting so i feel a bit bad about it , i know im being silly , just ignore me being a tit

feel like a just robbed a church, dont worry i havent its just i have had my first very pointy meal , i have left 20 points for it today so i think it will be ok , but this is the first big point meal scence starting so i feel a bit bad about it , i know im being silly , just ignore me being a tit
you sound so like me, I fretted like mad the first time I used saved points and had a big meal and a treat in one night. I had to go one further and get on the scales the next morning too which caused much drama. Of course it all balanced out at WI and your big pointy meal will too. Hope you enjoyed it! :)

you sound so like me, I fretted like mad the first time I used saved points and had a big meal and a treat in one night. I had to go one further and get on the scales the next morning too which caused much drama. Of course it all balanced out at WI and your big pointy meal will too. Hope you enjoyed it! :)

thank you nic xxxx yeah it was nice not as good as a sofa but then nothing else comes close to a sofa ;)

thank you nic xxxx yeah it was nice not as good as a sofa but then nothing else comes close to a sofa ;)
:8855:Now Phil, remember sofa's are for special occasions only. don't want you going on a sofa binge

what was your pointy meal then? something tasty i hope :)

Well done on the pointy meal phil the first of many I hope.

Good news that the old back is holding out too, swimming sounds like a good move. You sound chipper tonight - have a great day tomorrow

Hey doll..
I see you're self conscience.. I was too.. im not kidding.. i make Rach go in first.. and stuff.. lol.. But once you're in.. it feels SO good..
xxx

Its not silly Phill, we have all been there at some point during the journey and its scarey you feel like your outta control even if you've pointed it in its only natural to feel that way
anyway have a lovely day you and the mrs both

Well done on the pointy meal phil the first of many I hope.

Good news that the old back is holding out too, swimming sounds like a good move. You sound chipper tonight - have a great day tomorrow

that you my lady xx i am feeling better , having a good think about swimming :)

Yay! Another fab song! This is the first record I ever had, I was about 4 years old and i remember my Mom buying it me coz i loved it so much :D

I've had that feeling the first time I did it, felt like I was cheating on myself, strange feeling!

Loved the last motivational speech, very true indeed.

massive well done on the 3lb loss, you are just super you are Phill :D xxx

thank you nik xxxx sorry no song last night had early night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back