Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww no, i love your avatar :p

glad england won.. they were brill.. plus i won a free dominos pizza and garlic bread for guessing the score correctly :D whoop!

no idea.. are we playing germany? i would love to say 2-1 but the name germany always makes me feel pessimistic! :p

well looking forward to my holiday on saturday, me the mrs and friend going away for the week, going to the in-laws caravan , its at crimdon dene which i like nice place. so sun sea and long rest lol, will try to stick to diet , having wi on saturday morning then im off cant wait , going running on the beach if the weathers good, just hope the weather stays as it is at the minute

Got no idea where it is you are going on hols phil, I never was any good at geography. Sounds great though, just what I need myself. Lets hope the weather stays fine and sunny and make sure you all have a relaxing time.

Decided to keep the avatar then eh?

Got no idea where it is you are going on hols phil, I never was any good at geography. Sounds great though, just what I need myself. Lets hope the weather stays fine and sunny and make sure you all have a relaxing time.

Decided to keep the avatar then eh?

thank you my lady xxx its near hartlepool ( about a hours drive from where i live ) so that im not to far away from home if needed

and yes hes gone :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

morning Phil.. holiday sounds lovely.. its great to get away from the every day life i think, even if its just a weekend or something :)

hope you have a lovely time and looking forward to your WI results on saturday :) x

morning Phil.. holiday sounds lovely.. its great to get away from the every day life i think, even if its just a weekend or something :)

hope you have a lovely time and looking forward to your WI results on saturday :) x

thanks rach will try to,probably not as much fun as you had last night lol,

right not greatest start to the day the dogs been sick twice and got the runs , so will have to keep a eye on him apart from that weathers good and got general clear up and pack last few things ready for saturday

:D Afternoon Phillipo

hope the day perks up for ya
and that doggie has just eaten something he shouldn't and that hes feeling better now its up ( and down :8855:)

Hello
Have a nice holiday and running on the beach wow sounds good :)
Hope your happy after the football yesterday heres to sunday xx

Hello
Have a nice holiday and running on the beach wow sounds good :)
Hope your happy after the football yesterday heres to sunday xx

yep i will do doing my best baywatch impression ( with my man boobs it will be quite a sight :eek: )

roll on sunday xxx

I think Germany will win, sorry Phill :)

So, a week without Philleepo? Oh No! Not good! But I hope you have a brilliant week and bring us all back a stick of rock... Can I have humbug flavour please? :D xxx

hello nik xxx im sure you will be fine without me for a week ;)
humbug flavour :D, any candy floss xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back