Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok friends i have the number 5 rolling around my head tonight ( why 5 , glad you asked) if i lose 5 lbs tin the morning that will be 5 stone lost , i know its a big ask to have lost 5lb but it would be nice , anyway a loss will be great , right onto other matters hoping police catch the guy who shot the couple yesterday and shop a policeman today far to close to home for me .

I saw that wii broadway doodah advertised this evening, looks good. But.... I really really really fancy the Zumba one too after all the zumba talk... Plus Just Dance 2, need some new moves!

I haven't had any news on today so haven't heard about the shootings.

Good luck for WI tomorrow FM, hope you get that 5, that would just be so cool!! Perhaps you could predict the lottery numbers too eh :) xxx

lol mystic phill hummmmm not sure about that one nik :p

shooting Police appeal to gunman to give himself up (From The Northern Echo)

How'd weigh-in go?
I gained 2.5lbs ???? I havent a clue why I have lost everyweek for 17 weeks then this and have stuck to plan and done 345 mins of cardio?
Hope you have a good one xx

How'd weigh-in go?
I gained 2.5lbs ???? I havent a clue why I have lost everyweek for 17 weeks then this and have stuck to plan and done 345 mins of cardio?
Hope you have a good one xx

hi opps xxxx im sorry you are having a bad time , i know you will come through this you have done so well and you look great on your pics, i cant understand it to your doing the hard work but for some reason your bodys being a pain , all i will say is look at how well you have done , you are great and a inspiration to others so chin up xxx you will do it :):):):)

Well done! After being on holiday too, amazing :) Is that the guy who shot his ex girlfriend, her boyfriend and a traffic cop? He looks mental!

Well done Phil, that is fantastic -err the loss not the gunman you understand ??LOL

Well done! After being on holiday too, amazing :) Is that the guy who shot his ex girlfriend, her boyfriend and a traffic cop? He looks mental!

thanks jess xxx yeah thats him , its not good around the area at the min everyones on edge , will be glad when they catch him

:D Oh Err

We had a bloke hold up the local bank in Ashford Middlesex last week it was on the news he had hostages and everything...

But blimey that sounds like the bloke is a right nut job

Well done on the loss Phill

:D Oh Err

We had a bloke hold up the local bank in Ashford Middlesex last week it was on the news he had hostages and everything...

But blimey that sounds like the bloke is a right nut job

Well done on the loss Phill

yeah i saw that on the news , we got helicopter over head and sirens at the min

thank you mumma k very happy with lose xxx

FM! My hero - You are so brilliant with this weight loss malarky! Well done on 6lbs over 2 weeks, just amazing! xxx

thank you nik xxxx , im cuffed with myself :p , couldnt do it without all your help ( all my angels ) your all my stars xxxx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back