Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm...knitting...? tee hee!!

Im as bad as you, I have nowt to do either - my sons on holiday with his dad til Friday so its just me and the dog. Its sooo quiet :(

ummm...knitting...? tee hee!!

Im as bad as you, I have nowt to do either - my sons on holiday with his dad til Friday so its just me and the dog. Its sooo quiet :(

sorry xxx dont worry bit will be friday soon then chaos ;) the mrs i cooking something with mince ( thats about all i can work out) i dont cook , i thought of something interesting to talk about ....... wait for it .............. GREEN TEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , yep i have started drinking green tea and i quite like it , everyone hates it but im a fan go green tea ! ( i know im very sad , need to get a life)

right sorry riot went off in a tea rant , so you ok then, we could take up knitting make a quilt or something ;)

No exciting evening suggestions from me either although I am partial to a face pack and general faffing night myself.

Have a good one

ps - I hate all tea

No exciting evening suggestions from me either although I am partial to a face pack and general faffing night myself.

Have a good one

ps - I hate all tea

you to my lady xxxx ( wont put the kettle on for you then ;) xxx)

face pack ok maybe :p

why dont you cook then Phil? you could have a bash and start up a new hobby :D

well watched half the holland game tonight , fell asleep so missed the second half , lisas been cooking most of the night , been buy games for my mobile ( thats all i use it for) been playing deal or no deal . lisas got big brother on ( crap) but then i did fall asleep at football so cant complain . had salmon , potatoes and salad tonight for tea , think i will have a hour on the wii tomorrow again , need to keep the body ticking over lol, well thats about all i can say for today sorry its been dull posts , hopefully will have something interesting to tell you all tomorrow lol

good on you keeping up the wii routine. i'm trying to do an hour a night at the moment too but really have to force myself! I wish I could find exercise I actually enjoy...well apart from the obvious....shopping (what did you think I meant?) ;)

good on you keeping up the wii routine. i'm trying to do an hour a night at the moment too but really have to force myself! I wish I could find exercise I actually enjoy...well apart from the obvious....shopping (what did you think I meant?) ;)

nic im sure i dont know what you are refering to ;) keep at it nic you will feel great .

p.s loving the new pic xxxx

I was just going to comment how I really admire you for wii'ing every day, but Nic beat me to it <tuts>

I have my Maya workout set to 3 times a week at the minute, but think doing an hour a day should get me going again.

Does it feel good to be a proper insiration Philleepo? :)

LOVE love love LURVE you diary title. :D

Night FM, have a lovely Wednesday. xxx

hello nik xxx , i havent had the hair flicking ***** on for a while shes doing my head in , glad you like the title ( i think i might be bending the truth a bit ;) ) sounds like your on a mission with the little cow , good on you xxx see you tomorrow nik xxx have a great day

morning all hope everyone is ok . going out later to see kids ( taking ear plugs) looks like it might be a nice day so might put shorts on , have a great day friends xxxxx

Ah - I'm still backing Holland even thought I think it might be a Germany victory. Supporting the underdog and all that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back