Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ya Phil,

see your still a big loser than:p God your doing brilliant!

Just trying to get round everyones diaries its taken forever, that,ll teach me for being awol:D

Hope your havin a fab weekend:cool:

Enjoy the chips Phil and have a fab weekend

Hope you enjoyed the chips! xxx

:D Mmmmh chips

Hi ya Phil,

see your still a big loser than:p God your doing brilliant!

Just trying to get round everyones diaries its taken forever, that,ll teach me for being awol:D

Hope your havin a fab weekend:cool:

hi all xxxx did enjoy the chips :D , going to have a long lazy weekend after all the humping this week think i have had a good week eating wise so looking forward to WI on monday hope for a lose ( fingers crossed)

do you have to use the word humping? its just sooooo wrong :p

glad you enjoyed your chips hun.. WI tomorrow, is that right? x

Sending positive vibes for tomorrows weigh in Phil. Hope today has been a good one

thank you my lady xxxx how are you sorry not been chatting for a while been a bit manic this week, will try and get on more this week to annoy everyone ;)

Good luck for WI Phil :D hope it goes better than mine did this week!
x

Hi I gather your scales are being very good to you :) good luck for weigh in but I think you know its gr8 already ,its all that humpin ;) xx

Hi I gather your scales are being very good to you :) good luck for weigh in but I think you know its gr8 already ,its all that humpin ;) xx

WI result lost 4lbs yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh and now lost over 80 lbs so i well happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.

also well happy for lisa who is into the 14 stone mark , she has not been that light in years so im so happy for her xxxxxxxxx

WI result lost 4lbs yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh and now lost over 80 lbs so i well happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.

also well happy for lisa who is into the 14 stone mark , she has not been that light in years so im so happy for her xxxxxxxxx

Wooo!!!! Great result!! Trying to catch up on everyone's diaries as not been in focused place last week or so, so hi!! :)

Well done mister! You should be well pleased with yourself - awesome loss. And another 4lbs in just one week, you absolute hero!

:woohoo: Phil well done :D 4lbs is great ;) and you sound very supportive of you wife too, good for you x :):)

Fabulous loss Philleepo, couldn't be more chuffed for you, and massive big up to Lisa too, although she isn't here, I feel like we know her loads through you, so also very happy for you good lady wife too.

Have a great day P xxx

thanks nik lisa says thanks too, xxxx have a great day chick

:woohoo: Phil well done :D 4lbs is great ;) and you sound very supportive of you wife too, good for you x :):)

thank you xxx yep i try and support the mrs ;)

hi lainie hows things everything ok xxx

Yeah all ok thanks, had an interesting time last week with our supervisor regarding youthwork (full saga in my diary lol), so me and OH have spent the weekend on a de-stress mission. having successfully completed this mission, am now ready for the week ahead once again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back