Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a fab chilling day phil, just the sort I like. Hope tomorrow is just as relaxing xx

A few months ago, the Old Fella took a post at work that would keep him away for over 12 hours a day, sometimes I don't see him from one day to the next, and weekends are just brilliant, especially coming up to football season as I thought that all I have to do it press record on the sky plus, series link it and that's it... No more football EVER!

And then Phill walks into my life.......................... :D

Hope you're having a good one Leepoe. xxx

thanks my lady xxx needed a day off ;)

sorry nik ;) what about and phill walked in to my ife and i brought him sky sports and he never mentioned it again the end ;););););)

Hahaha! Keep dreaming Phill, its bad enough the money comes out of my account for it already! Damn football :)

Have a great week Phill, and good luck for WI in the morning. xxx

i will take that as a maybe then xxxxx ;););););)

not looking forward to WI at all :cry::cry::cry::cry: think im going to have a gain, but i think i need one to get my arse in gear again

how about just sky sports 1 ???????????????????? ;);););)

Evening Phil

Hope today has been a good one, sending positive vibes for the weigh in tomorrow. Why are you feeling a gain is on the horizon -any special reason or just pre weigh in jitters?

Evening Phil

Hope today has been a good one, sending positive vibes for the weigh in tomorrow. Why are you feeling a gain is on the horizon -any special reason or just pre weigh in jitters?

Good Luck for weighin phil and I'm sure your be fine..... Are you scale hoppin?????xxx

Hey Phill, loving the title of the thread!

Hope your weigh in went well and you're one step closer to hunk! ;)

Hiya Phil how did weigh in go ?xx

hi all xxx had a STS this week , which after a 2 hour paddy i think is a good thing i needed a kick up the arse , been lazy and not done much exercise i think i got into the mind set that the weight would just fall off and that i had the right to think that, so im glad that it have had the wake up call i needed , now in the past i would have hit the panic button and hit the wii for a insane amount of hours ( a knee jurk reaction) but im sticking to the 6 week challenge i half started last week, rather that going mad and hurting my back again . got to see dietician on wednesday , like i said after calming down from the STS i thought to myself all the thing i have achieved over the last few months, so the plan is this week do exercise and get back on the horse and lose some lbs xxxx phill

Sounds like the right attitude to me chuck - to be fair, it can be hard to stay motivated and sometimes an STS or (even worse but definitely hard-hitting) a little gain can be exactly what's needed to kick start motivation. Well done you for vowing to get back on with the exercise!

Hey Phill :)

STS not too bad...especially when you look at your weekly losses... you're doing really well, maybe ur body's just having a break lol :p

Hope you're having a good week :) xx

Well done, STS is good considering the huge losses you've had consistently. The body rarely can keep that up, a few STSs aren't the end of the world :) Big loss next week!

Sounds like the right attitude to me chuck - to be fair, it can be hard to stay motivated and sometimes an STS or (even worse but definitely hard-hitting) a little gain can be exactly what's needed to kick start motivation. Well done you for vowing to get back on with the exercise!

Hey Phill :)

STS not too bad...especially when you look at your weekly losses... you're doing really well, maybe ur body's just having a break lol :p

Hope you're having a good week :) xx

A STS is nothing to worry about, especially with how much you've been losing. I bet you'll have an even bigger loss next week now xx

Well done, STS is good considering the huge losses you've had consistently. The body rarely can keep that up, a few STSs aren't the end of the world :) Big loss next week!

thank you all xxx now i have had most of the day to think about it i know your all right , its not the end of the world and im sure i will be back next week with a loss, done my ea active workout today and in knackered so thats a good sign , looking forward to this week getting back on it again xxx thank you all for your wise word as always xxx phill

I'd be happy with a STS it's bound to happen along the line at some point or another
you've had some really astounding losses over the last few weeks
so go easy on yourself Phill

I'd be happy with a STS it's bound to happen along the line at some point or another
you've had some really astounding losses over the last few weeks
so go easy on yourself Phill

thanks mumma k you know me in so competitive with myself that i feel i have let everyone down which is stupid , i have the mind set i must beat last week or i have failed . need to realise that it dont work that way and that im going to get weeks were i STS or gain . i think this week is a welcome wakeup call for me to relax take a breath and remember the bigger picture , and not look for the finish line half way round the race xxx

i think this week is a welcome wakeup call for me to relax take a breath and remember the bigger picture , and not look for the finish line half way round the race xxx

Wise words Phil, you have been losing big numbers every week, so its natural that the losses will slow down every now and again. Its how you manage this that matters, and you seem to have the right attitude - well done you :D

Wise words Phil, you have been losing big numbers every week, so its natural that the losses will slow down every now and again. Its how you manage this that matters, and you seem to have the right attitude - well done you :D

thank you my lady , its just a stumbling block i will get over :):):):):)

Phill you look fab in those jeans in your sig. xxx

Sts ok I was starting to think my god how does he do it everyweek , I had a big gain 3 weeks ago 2.5lbs and I'd been on plan as everyweek no blips and was mortified but as you thought it through and carried on.
I don't think it was less exercise as that usually takes the next week to show remember our bodies get used to the same and the amount of exercise we do so try changing it to fool your body , that's why I started zumba,but it's like everyone says your bodys having a rest as they say 1-2lbs is the healthy weightloss range, you don't want to lose muscle ;) also your alot lighter so it could be this.
I feel you will have your normal loss next week, you started 2 weeks before me you have spead past me
All we can do is do plan 100% drink the water and exercise as long as we are doing that we should be losers ;) xx

sorry not been on today, been helping MIL sort out kitchen she got new washing machine ,so fitted that then we got her old one so had to hump that to ours and fit that, also went and seen the kids today as they are off with school holidays. been a good boy and stayed off the scales this week but have to get weighed at the docs tomorrow when see the dietician , so had a mad day will try and get round everyones diarys later xxxx phill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back