Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mr Phil,

glad your over your wee strop;) you are doing amazingly well, so a sts is better than a gain x

I echo what everyone else has said lol.... in my eyes as long as nothing goes on, then I'm happy! well, you know what i mean :) xx

Morning Lip, sorry I'm late, but a STS is still great, just think, last time you had a result like that, you had a mahoosive loss the next week, so just think forward a few days :D

Have a great day. xxx

I echo what everyone else has said lol.... in my eyes as long as nothing goes on, then I'm happy! well, you know what i mean :) xx

thank you both xxx onow had time to reflect on mondays WI i ready to start a new week and to hopefully get a loss

Introducing Wednesday....another day of loss opportunities :) x

Introducing Wednesday....another day of loss opportunities :) x

alright geez?

Hows things Phil, its quiet without you hope all is ok

STS are all the rage apparently Phil. Everyone's having one these days :D

hi all been locked away in my secret fat fighting bunker trying to get away from STS this week , so sorry i havent been around trying my best to shift some lbs , will catch up with you all later this week hope you all enjoy the rest of your week xxxx

hi guys been working out all week trying to shed some lbs hope everyone is ok and that you are all fighting fit , will be on on monday so will catch up then everyone have a great weekend xxx phill

had a great WI this morning lost 6lbs and now lost over 6 stone , im so happy to be under 20 stone im now 19 st 11lbs . 18 stone see so much closer now to the 26 stone i started at , thank you all for your support and advice you are all great xxx , phill

That's awesome work Phil - well done mate! Being in the fat burning bunker obviously did you a whole world of good. Bet you're well chuffed :)

6lbs is amazing!!! well done you made up loads for the sts :D hehe definitely kicked it's ass ha :) xx

Hey Phill, just read over your posts and you definitely deserved such a massive loss, just goes to show what putting in a big effort does!

Now if only I could get off my fat ass more.. :p

That's awesome work Phil - well done mate! Being in the fat burning bunker obviously did you a whole world of good. Bet you're well chuffed :)

Well done phil super loss, glad exercise kicked the lbs up the harrase :)
x

6lbs is amazing!!! well done you made up loads for the sts :D hehe definitely kicked it's ass ha :) xx

Hey Phill, just read over your posts and you definitely deserved such a massive loss, just goes to show what putting in a big effort does!

Now if only I could get off my fat ass more.. :p

thank you all xxx the bunker worker lol , will be back in it tomorrow ;) to keep the momentum going

Last in again....... haha. Bloody well done Phil!!!I could do with one of them bunkers myself, get some chub burnt off!!

Big well done!! x

well done Phill thats absolutely brilliant :D well done! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back