Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really well done Phil-amazing

had a great WI this morning lost 6lbs and now lost over 6 stone , im so happy to be under 20 stone im now 19 st 11lbs . 18 stone see so much closer now to the 26 stone i started at , thank you all for your support and advice you are all great xxx , phill

Wow Phill!!! 6lbs is truly fandabidozie!!! Go you!! :) And what a feeling it must be to be rid of 6 stone !! Yay! so happy for you!!! xx

Well done Phil 6lbs!! :eek: :D and 6 stones is amazing :)

Haha Jen - Nope, that'll be me as is usual these days :p

Well done on such a massive loss Lip, you have done so well this week and overall. 26 stone to almost 18... What a complete star.

Hope your week is being kind to you so far. xxx

thanks nik xxxx ( looking great yourself mrs) yeah feel good very happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hope you're having a good Friday Lip, and have a great weekend. xxx

hi nik yeah having a good weekend , had a week off the diet this week so not sure about WI on monday will just accept what ever the outcome is, back on it next week xxx

Hi I don't blame you having time off as it's sometimes mentally draining pointing everything we have, I doubt you'll do any damage and if you do your losses are huge so will soon be on the roll again xx

Hoping you have had a enjoyable week off plan and have had a fine weekend. I like to have some time off pointing myself it keeps me more enthusiastic the rest of the time.

Have a happy Sunday

Hi I don't blame you having time off as it's sometimes mentally draining pointing everything we have, I doubt you'll do any damage and if you do your losses are huge so will soon be on the roll again xx

Hoping you have had a enjoyable week off plan and have had a fine weekend. I like to have some time off pointing myself it keeps me more enthusiastic the rest of the time.

Have a happy Sunday

than you ladys xxx not dreading my WI in the morning , havent gone mad this week so will be funny to see what it will be , update in the morning

Good Luck for WI phill... :)

A pound is fantastic for a week off! you should be well chuffed with yourself :D well done

hey :) well done on the loss, especially after a week off! I've had one of those too (mostly to stop the other half going mad with the 'blooming diet stuff' ) and have WI tomoro so fingers crossed I wil have been as successful as u :) xx

A pound is fantastic for a week off! you should be well chuffed with yourself :D well done

Well done mister

Well done on the 1lb off, not bad considering a week off the plan... Just goes to show, you can still make healthy choices and know when to stop eating. Great job Lip. xxx

Hope Tuesday is being kind to you Lip. xxx

hey :) well done on the loss, especially after a week off! I've had one of those too (mostly to stop the other half going mad with the 'blooming diet stuff' ) and have WI tomoro so fingers crossed I wil have been as successful as u :) xx

thank you all xxx lisa watching big brother , so just chilling out tonight nothing planned for the week xxx :):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back