Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowee Phil!! Just read thro' some of your posts, how fantastic is that. You know that you are the sort of guy that makes people like me SPIT in fury! I want to loose weight like that and not at the creepy crawly pace that plagues me. - Nuff said! But you look Sooo great and I bet your wife is pleased at your progress too. Well done.

thank you xxx dont worry you will lose you weight in no time :):):):):):):):)

lost 1lb this week so made it to the 100lbs club and im over the moon , now just waiting to get the heating done and get back to some hardcore wii ;) then get to goal, COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooohoooo BIG well done on 100lbs lost! ;):D;):D;)

Also if you dont mind me asking, could you give me an example of what a typical days menu is like for you Phil? :) hope thats does not sound cheeky just wanna see what your secret is haha :)

woooohoooo BIG well done on 100lbs lost! ;):D;):D;)

Thank you xx

Also if you dont mind me asking, could you give me an example of what a typical days menu is like for you Phil? :) hope thats does not sound cheeky just wanna see what your secret is haha :)

Im on 34 points so theres quite alot
A random day is

Breakfast
Green Tea
Cereal - 5

Morning Snack
some sort of cereal bar usually between 2 - 3 points

Lunch
4 slices ww granary - 2
ham - 2
salad cream - 1
salad - 0
micro chips - 2 1/2

afternoon snack
4 slices of bread toasted - 4
2 eggs poached - 3
1/2 tin of beans - 2 1/2
mushrooms - 0

dinner
1/2 ptn of lamb in gravy - 3 1/2
150g potatoes boiled - 1 1/2
150g potatoes dry roasted - 1 1/2
carrots - 0
cauli - 0
sprouts - 0
swede - 0
2 yorkshire puddings - 2

snack
rich tea biscuit - 1/2

nothing special really and this is a good day as I havent had the usual 2 packs of Quavers

WELL DONE! That's amazing :D
Thanks xx

Thank you xx

Im on 34 points so theres quite alot
A random day is

Breakfast
Green Tea
Cereal - 5

Morning Snack
some sort of cereal bar usually between 2 - 3 points

Lunch
4 slices ww granary - 2
ham - 2
salad cream - 1
salad - 0
micro chips - 2 1/2

afternoon snack
4 slices of bread toasted - 4
2 eggs poached - 3
1/2 tin of beans - 2 1/2
mushrooms - 0

dinner
1/2 ptn of lamb in gravy - 3 1/2
150g potatoes boiled - 1 1/2
150g potatoes dry roasted - 1 1/2
carrots - 0
cauli - 0
sprouts - 0
swede - 0
2 yorkshire puddings - 2

snack
rich tea biscuit - 1/2

nothing special really and this is a good day as I havent had the usual 2 packs of Quavers

Thanks xx

Thanks for that Phill....not too far off what I eat really....I like a pack of quavers every couple of days too :)
keep it up xx

:| Not a quavers fan here, you can keep em!!! I'm more of a wotsit kinda gal.....

Well done you Mister Phil, knew you'd do it this week!!! :D Big pat on the back, I bet you're so proud!!! :D

:| Not a quavers fan here, you can keep em!!! I'm more of a wotsit kinda gal.....

Well done you Mister Phil, knew you'd do it this week!!! :D Big pat on the back, I bet you're so proud!!! :D

Well done Phill x

Afternoon Mr Phil,

just wanted to say:wow: 100 lbs, now that is amazing :D

Well done x

I love Wotsits, but they make your teeth go orange and make you look like an old lady with false teeth in :D

Phillip my man, couldn't be more happy for you for reaching the 100lb mark, proper pleased for you. Your pictures really do tell a fabulous story. Well done matey. xxx

thank you all xxxxxxxxxxxx :):):):):):):) i agree with the wotsits orange teeth not good lol ;););););)

Hey Phil! Sorry been on hols last week! But so happy for you that your in the 100lbs club!!! that is such an amazing achievement! must be very proud of yourself!! especially in the time it's taken! good luck for next WI and also hope you've had a great week and weekend :) xx

Morning Mr Phil,

hope you have a good weekend:D[/QUOTE

hi jo hope you are having a great weekend :):):):):)

Hey Phil! Sorry been on hols last week! But so happy for you that your in the 100lbs club!!! that is such an amazing achievement! must be very proud of yourself!! especially in the time it's taken! good luck for next WI and also hope you've had a great week and weekend :) xx

thanks smirky xxx yep feeling good :D looking forward to next WI and getting the last few lbs off , hope you have a great weekend and great week xxxx :):):):):)

lost 3lbs this week and now into single figures :D:D:D:D:D very happy today going to have a hour on the wii with lisa , hope everyone has a great week :D:D:D:D , got to say a massive well done to lisa shes lost 50lbs well done babes xxxxx :D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done on the 3lb loss chick and Lisa sounds like she's doing really well too, wahey and fab news for both of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back