Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Phill....its just falling off you :eek:

had a good WI this morning lost 3lbs now got 5lbs to get to goal. looking forward to maintaining not sure how it works but will sort it lol

WOOOOOOOOO! :party0038:

that's great news hun well done you!!! Still pulling the big numbers in! amazing work you've done fabulous!! WW has been great for you and i'm sure it will carry on to be even better if you decide to carry on after main goals met... sure you will hehe :D think WW gets us hooked :p

oh and how is just dance 2?!?! i want it so bad but need to save money to be able to buy everyone xmas pressies so going to ask for it this year as my present lol :D will carry on with the normal just dance for now :p get me doing surfing bird :cool: hope your alright hun and had a great weekend and start to week :) xxxxxx

Well done Phill....its just falling off you :eek:

lol thank you xxx i hope the next 5lbs falls off as well ;)

Well done Phill on another great loss. xxx

thanks nik xxxx :):):):):):)

WOOOOOOOOO! :party0038:

that's great news hun well done you!!! Still pulling the big numbers in! amazing work you've done fabulous!! WW has been great for you and i'm sure it will carry on to be even better if you decide to carry on after main goals met... sure you will hehe :D think WW gets us hooked :p

oh and how is just dance 2?!?! i want it so bad but need to save money to be able to buy everyone xmas pressies so going to ask for it this year as my present lol :D will carry on with the normal just dance for now :p get me doing surfing bird :cool: hope your alright hun and had a great weekend and start to week :) xxxxxx

thanks smirky i think you right will have to see how i feel when get to goal might have a go at another stone ;) might lol
just dance 2 is great loving it so far its a lot faster and a lot more song to dance to the duet song are a fun new part of the game running around the living room good fun ;) def worth getting it but still nothing wrong with a bit of surfing bird ;););) you have a great week and weekend xxxxxxxxx

so still no joy on laptop borrowing FIN at the min while hes at work been looking to see how much they cost didnt realise how expensive they are not good with christmas coming up think might have to put getting a new one on the back burner for a while , anyway had the kids over yesterday had a little party eat to much and got beat on just dance 2 by all 3 kids ( they are all under 10) so got ribbed about that it was great fun had a good time. need to get belt for jeans was caring a box up the stairs and ended up mooning the mrs (not a great sight ) so time for a belt i think . hope everyone is having a great day xxx

everning all got a laptop today FIL brought a new one today so we got his old one , saved me a lot of money so dead happy about that. the weathers crappy again today been listerning to the local radio station today people are trying to win take that tickets they had about 10 pairs to win at sunderland so everyone was ringing in the funny thing was that they had to get the question right and then most of the time they only won a robbie cd .it was dead funny hearing the disapointment in there voice when they won the cd ,anyway i had a good laugh at it , right off to play the million pound drop in a bit hope everyone has a great weekend xxxx

Morning all lost 2lbs this week 3lbs to go hopefully get to goal next week, Halloween was rubbish last night got a load of sweets and only had a few kids at the door so i stuck with a box full of sweets but thankfully my godsons came last night so the got the box between the three of them. One thing that did piss me off was the amount of fireworks that went off last night. I not a massive fan of them because i have dog and they hate them , its just getting worse each year the line between Halloween and bonfire night is getting blurred , cant wait till that is over ( sorry they just do my head in) the worst thing is when people set them of during the day whats the point muppets. On another rant don’t know whats going to happen with diet noe weight watchers is changing ,im hoping to be maintaining but with the new plan i don’t know how its going to work ,there was nothing wrong with the old one its just more money to find a month before Christmas arghhhh. Had a look on ebay yesterday and saw the new plan and the new calculator looks had use . me and lisa were talking about the plan last night and we think were going to get the new stuff when it comes out , on a nother note going to the doctors today to see mental health woman again she thinks that i neeed cognitive theropy treatment , not sure what it is but if it helps them thats a good thing , anyway that enough ranting from me in one day hope you are all ok and have a great day xxxx

Youve done so well Im sure youll get your head round maintaining. The current plan has worked amazingly for you so Id be tempted to stick at that.

I agree with you about the fireworks, they do my head in, Ive got a dog too and she hates them :( Ive got some fireworks for Jack but refuse to light them until next weekend.

And well done for not gorging on the leftover sweets, Im not sure Id have had the willpower xx

Youve done so well Im sure youll get your head round maintaining. The current plan has worked amazingly for you so Id be tempted to stick at that.

I agree with you about the fireworks, they do my head in, Ive got a dog too and she hates them :( Ive got some fireworks for Jack but refuse to light them until next weekend.

And well done for not gorging on the leftover sweets, Im not sure Id have had the willpower xx

thanks chick xxxxx i think im just being a grump today lol , it must be hard for you with fireworks not upsetting your dog but still wanting jack to have a good time. how are you today i know last week was a nightmere for you but your a strong woman and you did the right thing xxx loved the picture of jack yesterday in his skeleton costume :):):):):):)

Well done on another loss Phill, lets hope next week is THE week for you :)

As for the new WW system, Riot is right, this plan has worked for you, and now you are maintaining (from next week hopefully) I wouldn't bother changing, like they say, if it aint broke and all that garble. I'm very intrigued to find out what he new plan is and what it will be all about, but doubt I will go by it.

As for maintaining, I hope you are ready for a rollercoater bumpy ride :p - I'm finding it a bit "confusing" at the minute but slowly getting better at it... You have to try and find a level in your head where you know you are at goal, but you need to get out of "losing weight" mode... Words of advise... Up your points 6 extra per week, don't feel guilty about eating them, don't think "I won't lose weight" because you won't be in it to lose weight anymore, and if you do put some on, drop a point, if you lose, up it a point, you will eventually find a balance.

Fireworks: I love them, but agree, hate them in the day time, unless you are a freak and like to look at a plume of smoke drifting across the roof tops - nerds! We are going to a display on Friday, but thats my limit.

Well done for resisting the sweeties, you star!

Have a great week. xxx

thank you nik xxxxxxxxx i havent got a clue where to start with this maintaining lark , thank you for you advice and looking after me ;). seriously your advice its a great welcome as im in the dark , im so used to staying within points and then focusing on losing weight that im going to have to get into the mindset that im trying to keep my weight stable , i think one thing i will use is the fact im now in a size 40 jean ( from a size 52 blowing my own trumpet i know but why not ;) ) so i need to keep in this size to maintain. anyway im jumping the gun a bit need to get to goal first :p but it never hurt to do a bit of forward planing ;)

hope you have a great week nik xxxxxx :):):):):):):):):)

thanks chick xxxxx i think im just being a grump today lol , it must be hard for you with fireworks not upsetting your dog but still wanting jack to have a good time. how are you today i know last week was a nightmere for you but your a strong woman and you did the right thing xxx loved the picture of jack yesterday in his skeleton costume :):):):):):)

Thanks hun, awww he looked well cute, in a kind of grisly way lol. feeling alot more positive this week, we're still talking on facebook chat and it seems ok, also Ive got girly nights planned for Fri and Sat this weekend AND next weekend so Ive that to look forward to. Will probably gain after all the vodka heh heh xx

Thanks hun, awww he looked well cute, in a kind of grisly way lol. feeling alot more positive this week, we're still talking on facebook chat and it seems ok, also Ive got girly nights planned for Fri and Sat this weekend AND next weekend so Ive that to look forward to. Will probably gain after all the vodka heh heh xx

thats good chick xxx im glad that you ok :) and make sure you let your hair down and have a great time with the girls ,go mad have a few and have one for me ;) xxx

Went to the charity shop today to see if the had any jeans in a size 40 ( from a size 52 might of mentioned that before lol) and what a result, a pair of marks and spencers, sui tian and the legendry levis ( the ones with the three buttons at the front) all for 12 qiud . so very happy , i no it sounds sad but growing up levis were the **** and if you owned a pair you were a cool kid , well better late then never lol, anyway enough of my little jean fetish .hope you are all ok and having a good day xxx

not looking forward to tonight after last night my poor dog was a mess all night , hoping that its not as bad tonight and pigs might fly , they started at 5 last night and didnt stop till 11 by then i was ready to go out and stick the rockets up where the sun dont shine , i dont mind everyone having a good time but when some nobhead was letting them off at 11 and later enough is enough , so im expecting tonight to be the same , anyway got weighed today and i was at goal but it dont count because its not monday morning so im hoping i dont put any on now till monday, i hoping i get to goal on monday so i can have a go at this maintaining lark thankfully niks give me some great advice ( cheers super nik xxxxxx) anyway i will stop moaning hope you are all having a great weekend and if you are having fireworks stay safe xxxx

Phill, on your revolving picture you need to add your goal pic on monday.. and you need to smile! :D

you look fab on those photos and there isnt a smile on any of them! ;) x

WOW. Phill mate, you are SUCH an inspiration. The weight has dropped off you and you look great!

Poor doggy hope you gave him lots of cuddles! My dog was desperate for a wee but wouldnt go outside. I waited up til all the bangs stopped so I could take her out, bless her :(

Good luck for WI tomorrow! xx

Just adding a few new pictures

Attachments

• Weight loss total.jpg
    Weight loss total.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back