Goodbyeeeeee!

ugg

Needs a kick
:wave_cry: Well I've finally made the decision to go over to WW, I've been thinking about it for some time and found my books up today.

For all you newbies SF is great I lost alot last year and found it soooo easy. I just can't seem to get my butt in gear after xmas so it's time for a change me thinks!

Good luck peeps, I'll be knocking around somewhere on this site.

Good luck FF aka Tish, hope you are enjoying your new Job and all your plans go well for August.

Hayley x

Hey Ugg... I'm joining you! I started doing W.W today! xx
So bye everyone from me too, altho I;ll prob still come on here cos ur all so sweet and encouraging!

It's crazy over at the WW forum, Its massive and you don't know where to start :O( So i'll def be posting on here to let you know how it goes.

Good luck sacha may see you over there lol

Good Luck Ugg and Sacha! Definitely keep in touch!

LR

I lost 2 & 1/4 lb in my 1st week! whoop whoop
lol

well done sacha, I can't wait to weigh in on wed now... I must admit eating is goooooooood! wish me luck x

Good luck Ugg! Are u going to meetings? I'm just doing it myself at home!

Nah Sacha I'm doing it at home also! My books are from the 90's LOL. I'm getting there I think, Slightly worried about eating 3 meals again but as you've lost weight hopefully I'll follow suit. Weigh in wed ooooohh I'm excited!

good luck!

Hi :)

When I just saw "goodbyee" in the title to the thread I dropped in to see if you were ok?:)

Sounds like things are going well and I hope everyone feels comfortable to drop in on any forum, any thread , anywhere on the site and say hello if they want to..xxx

Back