Google Images

fillymum

synful soul
Has anyone else tried to use an image from Google images and when you copy and paste it just get a page full of numbers.

I find it so frustrating and time consuming to file the image and then upload it into photobucket before I can use it.

Any help would be gratefully received.

I guess no one knows I will just have to resort to plan B which is to ask Mr. Google himself.

Sometimes pictures are protected and you can't just copy and paste in the usual way.

I have two ways of getting round this:

1. Find the Print Screen button on your keyboard - usually somewhere at the top right, it says PrtScn SysRq on it.

Get your image centred on your screen, and make sure that your cursor is not on the picture itself.

Press the Print Screen button once. (It looks as if nothing is happening at this point).

Open up a Word document (or whatever programme you have) - this also works for transferring a picture to a PP presentation. Right click on the page, then click on Paste (or use Ctrl-V) and the image of your screen should appear. Use Picture Tools to crop it to the right size.

2. Use the Snipping Tool, if you have it. It is a programme included with Windows. Google "Snipping Tool" for instructions. For instance:
Use Snipping Tool to capture screen shots

Hope that helps.

aha works........I must have tried with quite few protected photos.......

Thank you so much both of you for your help. I have learnt something from this.

xxxx

Don't mean to butt in, but as a card maker I use google images all the time. I click on the image I want, and it will come up as a single, then right click and "save image as..." save it to your docs then not only can you keep it, but you can copy and paste it too hth x

Don't mean to butt in, but as a card maker I use google images all the time. I click on the image I want, and it will come up as a single, then right click and "save image as..." save it to your docs then not only can you keep it, but you can copy and paste it too hth x

Thanks for that. It is what I do now.

No problem, just make sure they're copyright free x:)

Back