Goose's Update

goose

Gold Member
Hello all,

Quick update, sorry I have been meaning to write a post on all that is going on with my weightloss journey but things have been sooooo manic and hectic and actually feel exhausted. Not really had much of a chance to come onto the forum which is such a shame and I really feel out of it! Like I don’t know how everyone’s getting on. I will be back properly and spend time going through how everyone has been getting on but it won’t be anytime this week I doubt, maybe even after Xmas and I’ll post more of the reasons why I’ve chosen what to do etc etc.

So another week of LT and I lost 3lbs again making my weight now 8st 7lbs. I would say I feel confident saying I’m a size 10 now however hubby bought me some size 10 topshop skinny jeans and they were a little loose for me : ) I feel happy at this weight and I think the 3lbs has actually made a big difference believe it or not, Im staying on another week, again reasons I will explain later, but I do plan on ‘cheating’ maybe on Thursday and will have to eat at the weekend as it’s the special occasion!! I have found with my experience as long as I am careful what I eat (no carbs) I am fine with the cheats and don’t need a reefed week and don’t get sick or feel unwell at all and I have no problems getting back onto it 100%, and again with everything going on right now I am so stressed this would not be the time to plan and attempt reefed cos I know I would have messed it up big time.

got the special occasion this weekend!!! Where hopefully my inlaws will see how fab I have done!! I have got the outfit I am wearing, It was made to measure and too baggy by the time it arrived 5 weeks after the fitting so the tailor did a fab job taking it in and if I day so it looks GORGEOUS!! I feel so slim and sexy and can’t wait to wear it!

So muct go, I think I would like to maintain now at 8st 7lbs, however I am doing another week and would love to get down to 8st 3lbs making a nice neat 4stone loss and giving me leeway. I think that is right for my body as I wouldn’t be losing the weight if it wasn’t and I’ve always wanted to be a size 8 – 10 so I think I will be at that weight.

Ok cheerio, really must go!!! Should be working!! Arghhhh!!
Love and hugs to you all
Hope you area all doing super well and are a BIG BUNCH OF LOSERS!!! Lol!! xxx

Last edited:
Well done Goose,

It must feel great to fit clothes and the boost in confidence .
Well done and I hope you have a great time with your family.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

not a good week for me. + 3lbs -3 day binge

it started on thursday - with a slab of birthday cake - hubbys birthday, I had decided to eat but keep it high protein, thought well I'll have the cake as i'd mde him take his birthday cake into work n he'd saved me a slice. Booked a fancy restaurant, very expensive and never really been able to afford to go there before but thought what the hell, studied the menu like mad and decided what I was having to limit the damage, got there and they told us that they dont have the normal menu on the website and its festive menu now, completley threw me of, also had asked them to do a do a few suprose things before hand which they had not. anyways hubby realised I was really upset by how the restaurant dealt with me and we decided as its a really expensive restaurant (we were looking at £200 + for the meal!! that we didnt want to eat there with our moods spoilt and would come back anothe day. went to anotehr resaturant adn i completley pigged out, I have alot of lessons to learn and alotof refelction to do as I will put all this weight back on if I dont get a grip. I ate so much, well actually I didnt, My stomuch couldnt cope and I ate like I did before, thing is I was SOOOOO stuffed but I came home and BINGED like no binge ever, I was soo sick all night, in agony, pain, stomuch cramps, constipation, dirohea, why do we do this?! Why are our heads so messed up?? :'( anyway I didn't want to weight on Friday, as I weight everyday,this would previously be my downfall, I would have thought I've wrecked it, sod it I'll just carry on with this ccle of eating, but i lucked up the courage and weighed and mentally told myself I need to get back in control. I weighed and put on 3lbs which actually wasnt too bad and was glad I did, got back on to LT friday altho I only had one shake as was so sick all day Friday, anyways saturday morning was back to 8st 7.

however then, why do i do this!?! I was meant to be bac k100% and saw my hubbys lftover cereal and breakfast and ate it,i actually first had a mouthfull than spat it out, than ate it again, than devoured a pack of biscuits, chocolate andall sorts. urghhh! Than had birthday cake i took to my inlwas, ate loads of cacke there, and had takeout in he evening, just kept eating evenm though I was FULL and not hunry, I was hiding in my inlwas kitchen and eating nuts and findng food t eat. Oh my god im so messed up with food. anywas soooo full, but stupid me couldnt behave like a normal human being and just ate crap.

anyway family event sunday, weighed myself sunday and ws 8st 10 again which I thought wasnt too bad considering I had gone stupid with food an physically felt soo sick, wore my outfit and got to the event, and loads of people i knew and OMG I had people complimenting me left right and centre! It felt AMAZING! everyone was talking about me saying how fantastic I looked, I just could not believe it, i just wa overwhlmed by people sayinghow stunning and slim I looked, I really had planned my accesoris and makeup to make sure i looked as sexy as I could and it really payed of! Anyway my mum said she wanted me to stop this diet as she thought i looked great, it made me realise I could carry on with this binge cyle and put it all back on or lose complete control. i looked at the photos with my family on a big screen in the evening and I dont think could see how much weight ive lost even though everyone keep telling me, but actually looking at those pictures I just though,omg i look SLIM! I look good! It just felt amazing to be so happy at seeing those pics and feeling like yeah I look hot!! however at the evnt agini ate ALOT of food, supid amonunts, thn on the drive home was stuffing my face with celebration chocolates. Got back home, was PHYSICALY STUFFED but still ahd takeout!! what the hell am i doing? than went home abnd devoured a whole pck of biscuits my self, than iwonder why i am so sick ad have panful cramps all night.

Anyway yesterday I had a lot of food demons to deal with, as im completley knocked out o ketosis and put on3lbs 8st 10 again today, was 100% yesterday, Ive decided my goal is 8st 4lbs and I will get back onto LT for a max of 2 weeks, maybe 3 and if I dont get ot 8st 3lns bythan I am happy with whatever weight I am at the end of that, do a proper refeed and than onto Slimming world.

I have been REALLY sick with this binge eating, I DO NOT RECCOMEND IT!! I had the most painful stomuch cramps, nausea, sicknedd, diarohea, AWFUL. Well I have a lot of thinking and refelction to do and I know that going on lipotrim has taught me alot food wise, i need to take these lessons on board and realise food is not my answer and i cant go back to my ol dhabits. oh god, my head is all over the place, beleive you me i was so close to giving up, i was at work yesterday and there were biscuits galore everywhere, I ws soooo close to just saying sod it I'll eat it, but i dont kno wat stopped me, last night i cooked a delicious tea for hubby, again I was SOO close to thinking sod it, but I dont know how i resisted, same again this morning, full cooked brekky for the hubby but god knows how I resisted. I know its christamas day but need to get back onto this 100% for at least a week so I can gte my head into gear nad do a refeed. we dont really celebrate christams in the traditional sense so Im not missing out, we normally still do have a chrismas dinner at my inlwas but they arent doing one this year as they are super busy with other stuff.

feel a bit better and motivated to carry on, need to do this but honst I just feel like what the hell has been going on?!? why is this happening to me? well I guess thats all of us and our demons.

much love to everyone, have a lovely Christamas day and new year xxxx

Last edited:
Back