Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Gorgeous Easy Quiche - Any plan, free on red

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by suse_09, 16 November 2009 Social URL.

1. suse_09

suse_09 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.9lb(3.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ok im not into having tons of ingrediants and things in my cooking things, i like something quick but made from scratch so heres a gorgeous quiche i made this lunch time.

Turn oven onto gas mark 6 or equivalent.

Mix 2 eggs, tablespoon of virtually fat free cottage cheese, splash of worcestershire sauce (lea n perrins or however its spelt) up in a bowl with seasoning to taste.

Fry 2 rashers of bacon fat removed in fry light until crispy. At same tine chop some veggies such as colli, leeks, courgette, pepper and red onion and boil for about 5-10 mins.

chuck it in with the eggs, mix it all, pour in a oven proof dish, cover with either 28g cheese or 42g mozerella or low fat chedder (HEA).

Bang it int oven for 20-25 mins and voila!

Luuuurrvvly :D

You could make it green by replacing the bacon with sweetcorn and peas or count it as syns.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds lovely, I might have to cook this when I get home tonight x

4. suespain

suespain Loves living in the sun

Start Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(13.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That sounds lovely, will try that one and nice and quick and simple.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.