Gosh I must of been bad in a previous life

Aw my goodness, this thread has brought a lump to my throat as I thought that I was the only person in the world who had no close friends

Same, ive always wanted freinds but never actually found any and so the longer it goes without it the more i find it hard. being an only child to doesnt help so im not that great in social situations :eek:

The thing is why dont you any of you live near me! haha

I honestly thought I was the only one, I love my fiancee to pieces but I'm around him 24/7 and I dont want to talk to him about everything i feel.
Same! I love my oh to bits but he is pretty useless talking about most things, especailly girl or diet things!

I too thought I was the only one, I don't even have a boyfriend to make me feel better either. The only people I have are my mum and dad which, is lovely but not ideal as they can drive me mad sometimes!
Seems we all think we are the only ones but we arent. I take comfort in that, even tho im sad that all you other lovely ladies are lonely like myself.

Isn't it typical, so many lovely people and as kissme says we all stay so far from each other! I'm from east renfrewshire and have moved to Cork, so any potential friends let me know lol! :) but if not, i'm already fortunate enough to have all of you x

Awww :)
Im from the south coast near portsmouth so not far ;)

*wonders if she sounds like a wicked old spiteful mare*

No you sound like a woman who has taken charge and no longer wants to be a doormat! Girl power!!!!!!!!:D

I love this thread, it can be a thread like a lonely hearts collum. lol
At least we can all keep in touch here? :eek:

Same, ive always wanted freinds but never actually found any and so the longer it goes without it the more i find it hard. being an only child to doesnt help so im not that great in social situations :eek:

Same! I love my oh to bits but he is pretty useless talking about most things, especailly girl or diet things!

Seems we all think we are the only ones but we arent. I take comfort in that, even tho im sad that all you other lovely ladies are lonely like myself.

Awww :)
Im from the south coast near portsmouth so not far ;)

No you sound like a woman who has taken charge and no longer wants to be a doormat! Girl power!!!!!!!!:D

I love this thread, it can be a thread like a lonely hearts collum. lol
At least we can all keep in touch here? :eek:

Definatly!!! I can change the name of the thread I think so if we think of a name we can all come on here to chat! all in one place!!!

Thinking caps on ladies!

Brilliant, I will post away! :) will be posting loads anyway as it's my first week, but great idea! x

I am just a newbie here and this thread was the first one i have read. I guess im in the same boat as i dont have any friends either. I moved nearly 200 miles away from my home. A totally different area from where i was used to. As for my friends ? got none and the ones i had (which wasnt many anyway) said they would always be around and keep in touch.They dont and it was all me who got in touch first it takes nothing to keep in touch, even if its a hi , how are you. I really understand how most of you lovely ladies feel on this subject. can totally sympathize with everyone of you:sigh: I think to be honest you deserve better and a friend who is there for you no matter what, as you are for them. Rise above it an know that, you will always have your online friends who are on this site. strangers who support each other which is nice. Chin up and hold your head high:)

I've joined the group, I'd love to get together on here for a chat with you girls, you all seem lovely :) X

Awwww I have just read this post - massive hugs kissme ! Your so called "friend" doesn't sound like a friend to me at all. IMO friendship works both ways!!!!

I think she has possibly decided that she doesn't want to go to group, but then what would have been the harm in her telling you that, rather than the lies & avoiding you???

I LOVE the new pack you have with your dad - I think thats really great! You go girl, can you imagine her face in a few months when your loosing the weight & looking pretty mighty fine, then she'll be snooping back & you can treat her to a dose of her own medicine! You will be far to busy to be hanging out with her then x

I like the name to :)
it describes what we are, without sounding sorry for ourselves :)

Never let anybody else get you down or use you. Leave her to it. If she's worth it she'll come round and if she's not good riddance!

Wish I had some friends like you, sharing the same sentiments as everyone else. You're not a bad person, I know it's hard to get out of that thought chain (still in it!) but really you're not. Life deals out crap hands and you just have to play with what you've got and rise above it all.

To be bothered by it shows you have feelings and care. That show's you are human and worthy. If you couldn't give a stuff and were not bothered by it then I might think differently.

Sending massive hugs

Just popping in to say hi and hoping all you lovely ladies are well. I've just been dealt another small blow by someone but its not bothering me so much, think I've got myself a harder skin - you've gotta to survive out there now.
How you getting on now kissme, whats happened with your friend lately? X

Yeah that's the spirit!!! Good on you :) x

I havent spoken to her to be honest, and she is the one losing out on a great person like me :)
Glad to hear you've got the right spirit there hun - hold your head high and always think the best of yourself - you're way better than how you've been treated by her :)

Back