gosh its day 2 for BINDIBOO

bindiboo

Hi its me again
Well woke up this morning thinking "wow I have survived the first day", actually the first thing i thought was that I needed a wee:D

I struggled to down my first litre of water this morning, before my morning cuppa. I have lost count of the amount of times I've nipped to the loo:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:.

Just tried the apple n cinnimon porridge, NICE. Certainly warming on cold days like today.

HOW R U GUYS TODAY?

Gotta go to asda in a bit to do the weekly shop, lets see how much the "treats" are reduced in my trolley cos I wont be eatin them;)

Wish me luck and strong will:eek:

Good luck in asda - you are brave!!!!
Im having starbucks withdrawals today but apart from that all good.

How you finding it?

How much water are you drinking? Ive just got through1.5lts so a bit more to go for the day...
xxx

Just managing the minimum at the mo but I always add more to my packs. I usually make the shakes upto a pint. Every little extra helps.

Might make some cd jelly up for the weekend as a treat.

keep it going, I hate having to do the food shopping, but as hubby away most of the time, I have too or the kids won;t get fed lol

stay strong xx

werent as bad at asda. Came home and glugged down another litre. Gonna have another pack in a mom and then off to work i go.

right - have managed 3 litres today!!! really pleased.
one shake left for this evening.....
evening the hardest but determined!!!
xxx

right - have managed 3 litres today!!! really pleased.
one shake left for this evening.....
evening the hardest but determined!!!
xxx

I know what you mean. Weekends are hard too but fortunately for me I am working both days so will have something to keep me busy.

My cdc wont weigh me til 19th Feb as she will be away but cant wait till then so I will do an unoffical weigh in on the 12th.

I weighed myself on my scales after see cdc so I know how far out mine are (about 1lb)

day 2 nearly over....................... right which shake shall I have mmmmmmmmmm Banana yum

Back