GossipGirls Diary!

Wouldn't worry too much about your weekend! I'm having a similar time of it just now, went off track after a wee trip down south last week, found soo hard to get back on track but you seem to be doing just that so well done to you!! x

Wouldn't worry too much about your weekend! I'm having a similar time of it just now, went off track after a wee trip down south last week, found soo hard to get back on track but you seem to be doing just that so well done to you!! x

Thanks hun! Just got to get back to it :)

I took my little boy (8 months) to see a friend with babies too. We walked around central Paris and have a starbucks. Its so lovely and warm here at the moment and we are both sleepy after our big walk.

Was a bit naughty with the creme egg but was well impressed with the starbucks frap! They are so good and only 4 points for the light one! I love ww!

I have a lovely pot of soup on the stove .... Can't wait to have a bowl :)

Breakfast
Special K with banana and strawberries - 5
Yogurt - 3

Lunch
Creme Egg - 6
Starbucks light frap - 4
Cereal Bar - 2

Snacks
Banana x 2 - 0
Orange x 2 - 0
Pickles - 0
Sorbet - 1

Dinner
Bowl of soup - 0
100 grams oven chips - 4
Small cordon bleu - 5

30/30

Last edited:
Weigh in day for me and I am down 2.5 pounds! Yippee!

Am off to have a day in the park so lots of walking and sunshine!

Hi All!

I've been on weight watchers for 8 weeks now. IN the beginning it went well, but when I saw that I was losing weight, I thought that I'm losing weight and eating things I like, so I started to eat things I shouldn't at times that I shouldn't. And I soon found it hard to stick to my points.

But I've had a hard look at my food diary and I found that I could easily have sticked to my points if I have only being more disciplined and strict with myself.

Luckily I've learned from that experience and I'm going to be super strict with myself and stick to my points and lose weight.

I've done so good in the beginning, can't wait to start losing again.

Thanks Charlotte! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Suzie Parker - I am so glad you have found a way to do ww in a way that suits you. I am still tweaking my daily plan to keep me full longer. Its hard as I love to snack after dinner so i keep points for then but I know if i eat a high point lunch I will be full and not snack during the day. I will work it out... one day :)

Day 14

I had a great day out with my friend Heidi and her little boy. We walked for hours too which is always good :)

Have also just booked my holidays back to oz. 7 months to get my body back into shape. I dont want to arrive home a big fat mama!

Breakfast
yogurt - 3

Lunch
Fish Filet - 6
Serving of french fries - 8
Ketchup - 1
Fruit Salad - 0
Madeline - 2
Coke Zero - 0
Bread - 3

Dinner
Special K with banana and milk - 7

Snack
Banana - 0
Orange - 0

30/30

Last edited:
Day 15

Back at work today and then off for 4 days!
I am so looking forward to just being at home with my baby and husband. It's our first Easter as a family so I am taking my son to an Easter egg hunt.

Had another big lunch as I have to work till 18:30 and that will keep me full till then. I may have a cereal bar in the afternoon if I get Peckish :)

Breakfast
Banana - 0
Hot choc - 1
Watermelon - 0

Lunch
2 x pittas - 10
Carrot salad with vinaigrette - 4
2 x chicken slices - 2
Cucumber and tomato - 0
Coke zero - 0

Snacks
Curly wurly - 3
Cereal bar - 2
Activia yogurt - 3

Dinner
Veal steak - 4
Leek - 0
Cheese sauce - 3
Bread - 3

35/30

5/49 weeklies used

Last edited:
Day 16

Yay! Today is the start of a 4 day weekend for me! The weather is meant to get HOT today (for April anyway) 27 degrees! I even have abit of a tan from walking around in the sun the past few days :)

Not sure what I am going to do today. Baby is having a nap and I am almost dressed after a nice shower. I am thinking of going to the mall but have no motivation. I could go to the park but need sunscreen for baby... so maybe the mall is better.

Feeling a little down at the moment. Not happy with my weight, bored with my job, living at the inlaws whilst we save for our deposit.... I just feel like life is going too fast and I am not living it. I try to get out and do things but then I have to return the inlaws and it makes me depressed.

Breakfast
Special K with milk and banana - 6

Lunch
Pita - 8
Chicken Slice - 1
Carrot - 2
Lettuce, tomato - 0

Snacks
2 x cereal bar - 4
banana - 0

21/30

Last edited:
Hi Gg,
It must be really hard to live with in-laws. It could be depressing. But you know you'll move eventually. It's a really good way to save money. We have borrowed some money from my in-laws for our deposit. We have to pay it back in parts every month and we are broke because of that. I think your way is probably better. Try to stay positive for the new slim you. :)
Xx
S.

Hi swisse! Yea it is depressing :-( especially since my mil can be a nightmare. However we are saving alot of money and will have a huge deposit by the end of the year!

Breakfast
Banana x 2 - 0

Lunch
Part of baby's sandwich - 2
Chicken slice - 1
Cereal bar - 2

Snacks
Sorbet - 1
Easter egg - 10
Coke zero - 0
2 x donuts - 12!
Chocolate - 3

Last edited:
Hi GG the end of the year will be here before you know it and itll all be so worth it when you have your own place!! Been in ur position although it was my house OH came to stay until we saved enough, we've been I'm our house a year and a half now and all the miserable scrimping and saving was all worth it in the end!!

Well done on your loss this week too, hope eating is going well!! X

Terrible long weekend! I really need to control myself but its so hard...
WI tomorrow and I will be happy for a STS.

Breakfast
Special k with milk and banana - 6

Can't even count what I ate today as I fell off the wagon at 10 am and haven't stopped since :-(
Can someone give me a cyber kick up the ass?

Last edited:
*cyberly kicking u up the backside* on iPhone so that's the best I can do ha ha!!

Now if only my feet could reach my own backside!! X

here you go gg :whoopass:

Merci ladies! Feeling better already :)

My sister arrives tomorrow! I love her but she will want to eat all of France's yummiest food. Not good for me!

Breakfast
Spécial k with milk and banana - 7
Orange - 0

Lunch
Starbucks skinny macchiato - 2
Easter eggs - 10
Sweets - 5
Toast - 3

27/29

Back