Got 16/17 Stone to lose!!

Our bodies don't work in weekly cycles so sometimes you'll have a smaller loss than you might deserve but other times you'll get a brilliant loss when you've not been 100%, those in my opinion are the worst weeks because if you're not careful your mind fools you into thinking you can eat badly and still lose weight! Naughty mind!! You have done brilliantly so far and even if it isn't a loss it isn't a gain!

My weight has come off slowly (4 stone 11.5 lbs in 3 years and 2 months) and I still have a long way to go, but something I remember to motivate me is where I might be now had I not started losing weight and I would have probably gained the amount of weight I have lost already and then some. Keep it up, and when it doesn't work try something new, just don't give up! x

Hey toxicgrl, I just had a 1/2 lb loss last week too.. frustrating yes, but our bodies are so use to adapting when we change our eating habits, it can throw a hissy fit from time to time..just keep on going & it will realise that the fat has to go & get back in line. Also I read somewhere that muscle is heavier than fat & can hold on to water especially when we havent exercised regulary for a while...this may account it. so keep it up & good luck :)

Back