Got a bug!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Iv got a really bad sickness and diarrhea bug and im getting pretty dehydrated. Can i have some robinsons sugar free squash or will that kick me out of ketosis and screw the diet up????

Right there with ya hun :-(
Had it all last night & not easing up, no sickness tho but boy do I have to run. Praying it eases soon.
I wouldnt of minded but it hasnt helped my weight loss lol
Hope ya feel better soon hun & sorry but I cant answer your question
Niki
x

i never thought i could feel this bad!!! i really want a nice glass of cold lemonade but that a definite no no. Just want something tastier than water!

I had a cup of tea with a splash of milk just for my stomach to stop aching but it didnt work hun, did make me feel mentally better tho & I will worry about ketosis in morning (cant see 1 cuppa will throw me out?)
I didnt sleep last night so am praying I will tonight. Been taking tablets too so who knows how it will affect me cos pharmacist didnt know herself.
Hope ya wake up feeling better hun, I just feel like a donkey has booted me :-(
Niki
x

Well i hope you feel better soon too :)

its the worst bug iv had in ages. Just want a nice glass of juice!!!!!

Oh no! I wouldn't have that juice if I were you -I wouldn't recommend it even if you weren't on Lt cus it wont settle your tummy. Its a shame you cant get your hands on some of those CD water flavour sachets. Try some peppermint tea or even just some black tea and try to rest. It'll pass soon babe, hang in there.

Its not that i want to settle my stomach im just soooo thursty and have a horrible taste in my mouth and water is just not hitting the spot!!

So sorry to hear you are poorly but the squash is a definite no-no on LT. Have you got any flavoured teas?

Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs

x

iv not got flavoured teas (i hate mint) i really want a cold drink rather than a hot one! think ill just have to just suffer!!

I've just had a thought (doesn't happen too often!) I just posted on Princess's thread that someone on here once said they mixed some fibreclear in their water and it tasted like candyfloss - can't for the life on me remember who it was or when it was, a fair while ago I'm guessing. Anyway, I've not tried it myself but it may be worth a go if you just need a change. Let us know if it's pants or okay!

x

Thanks for the help :)

Is mixing fibreclear into water to flavour it a good idea if you've got the runs!!!!!!?????
:sign0131::sign0131:
:hide:

Thanks guys, i still feel really rough today but theres not much i can do about it!! :(

Hope you feel better soon babe. Rest up and keep your water intake up (as annoying as that may be to hear ;))

Back