Got a job interview!!

Oh. So sorry to hear that hun!!
Keep your chin up though!
I know it sounds cliche but it probably means the jib wasn't for you and something better is waiting round the corner!
Just stay positive babe! :)

Karmawitch
sorry to hear you didn't get the job but im sure theres a job out there with your name on it hun.

Take care x x x sam x x x

THe right job will come along, keep positive, you can do this and you will get a great job. xxx

Hey Karma, I didn't get the job either. First time I've ever been interviewed and not got it. Feedback was I'm too experienced! Personally I think they maybe can't afford me. But I need a job!! I don't care if I have to work in MacDonalds (sorry for metioning food) Money's running out quick and if I don't have an income within the next week, I'm going to be getting some horrible letters from credit card and loan people.
This is so stressful! Now gone passed eating for comfort though and feel sick all the time so not eating much at all...every cloud!!

sorry to hear you guys weren't successful - this time.
its horrid when you go for something and then don't get it, but there will something better that will come along i'm sure.
try not to get too down about it - prob not easy at the moment.
daisy x

Not easy is an understatemet. All those times I've been looking at jobs and thinking 'maybe I should try that?'. Now I wish I had, there's nothing out there. ******* recession!!

Sorry guys that it didn't work out for you and so frustrated to be told you interviewed well and were too qualified.

Sorry for both of you, it's crap -especially when you really want it. I've got a second interview tomorrow which I know I can do the job standing on my head, the problem is the other person who is also being second interviewed is a friend of mine, makes it slightly awkward...
Something will come along for both of you
xx

So sorry to hear your news to rachel

agin like i said to karmawitch theres a job with your name on it and its thats companys loss not yours hun keep chin up x x x love sam x x x

Bummer for both of you!! They obviously wern't the right ones. Something better is out there.

Back