Got my BFP :)

Hiya :) Subscribing!

Just wanted to say Congratulations and good luck! I'm currently 26+4 with baby number 2 :) My daughter turned 1 on 2nd March so will have two very close together ;) x

Enjoy every second as it flies! :) x

Thanks PrincessPeach - it doesn't seem to be flying. I can't wait to get to 12 weeks cos then I'll get my scan and know everything's OK, and be able to tell everyone (although my family and closest friends know). It seems to be absolutely dragging! :)

I meant to say...the first few weeks (BFP-12 weeks) go at a snail's pace...but anything after that goes fast ;) hehe x especially 12-20 weeks! Good luck! :) xx

Hope you're well xx

I'm great thanks, had my first appointment with the midwife last week and i've got my appointment for my scan on April 29th, at 13 weeks. i really can't wait!

I'm great thanks, had my first appointment with the midwife last week and i've got my appointment for my scan on April 29th, at 13 weeks. i really can't wait!

Aw that's exciting! Will come round quickly :) x

All good here thanks hun x am almost 29 weeks now and feeling it lol x

Watching what I eat isn't going to well. At the moment I eat high cal in the morning and evening and eat very light in the afternoon as that's when I feel the worst.

My eating has been up and down too. Some days are better than others, but when Im having a bad day I'm afraid I've been eating whatever is conventient without too much thought of how many calories. However i've not been that bad. Too many carbs but I've not been eating fried stuff etc.

I went for my scan yesterday, it was just lovely. My eyes were filling with tears and my OH squeezed my hand and that made me even worse! It was such a relief to finally see some proof, cos there have been times I've worried that it's all just in my head...silly I know.

I had the nuchal translucency done cos I'm over 35 and the measurement was 2.4 which I'm confortable with. I also had my blood taken so now just waiting for the results. The hospital told me they'll be in touch soon if they feel they need to offer me CVS or amnio, other than that I'll get a letter to let me know I'm low risk so for now I'm happy not to hear anything.

It's so lovely to finally tell people :)

Aww so glad that the scan went well, it's an amazing feeling seeing baby for the first time.

Thanks, yes it was lovely. Congratulations to you on the birth of yur beautiful little bundle x

Thanks Cas, I'm 14 weeks and feeling great. I seem to have turned a corner over the last week or so and no longer turning green every time I smell food (...or coffee...or aftershave etc)

How many have you got Cas?

My tummy has started to show now, which is exciting (if a bit of a pain) some of my work clothes are too tight. I can't even fasten some of my trousers.

I ordered a few maternity dresses online for over the summer, and i was really pleased with them they are lovely, but obviously I can't fill them yet so I'm stuck at this inbetween stage.

How many have you got Cas?

My tummy has started to show now, which is exciting (if a bit of a pain) some of my work clothes are too tight. I can't even fasten some of my trousers.

I ordered a few maternity dresses online for over the summer, and i was really pleased with them they are lovely, but obviously I can't fill them yet so I'm stuck at this inbetween stage.

I got 3 all girls so will have my hands full in October :) Yay to having a little bump, I don't look any different yet. Your maternity dresses sound lovely, especially if we have a warm or hot Summer! We going to Spain next week so got a few tunic dresses from Dorothy Perkins, they look quite comfortable to wear x

Back