Got my eye on you all.....

It threw me when I logged in. On the phone I find the avatar stands out more than the name so I had to check who it was.

Lexie your eye is quite scary on my phone. When you've been on here and commented on every post I've got a long line of scary eyes flickering past me . Wierd

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Lexie your eye is quite scary on my phone. When you've been on here and commented on every post I've got a long line of scary eyes flickering past me . Wierd

lol.... I was going to say sommaz similar but thought better of it with fear of giving the poor girl a complex!!.. lol

Lexie2005 said:
I have changed it so I stopped freaking you all out x

put it back!.. tut
was only joking sugar lump, as I'm sure Kat was!!
awwwwww I did say it were a pretty eye! :(

Awe I can't wait to have 50 posts so I can get a pic fed... Feeling very grey with a blank :(

LisaM1977 said:
Awe I can't wait to have 50 posts so I can get a pic fed... Feeling very grey with a blank :(

I know what you mean!... tut
I went on alsorts of diets and commented on anything!!!!... they must have thought I were well weird! .... "don't answer that" :p
think it took me about an hr ..
but I never told you that :D

yep its mega rubbish.. I aim to have an avatar by this time on sunday:D

I was half joking ;)
As an eye and an avatar it's great. 10 in a long line is scary :) definitely a big brother is watching you eye Lexie . Keep it. I promise I'll be good! :) lol

You've changed it! Why?

Back