Got my first week weigh in tonight

lilscottishlady

hmmmm does anyone got a fear of standing on the scales and finding out they have lost nothing???

Jodie xx

:giggle: I thought that too on my first weigh in, but i'd lost 11 lbs:eek: !
I go again tomorrow night and i've been thinking the same thing!!!
I'm sure you'll be very pleasantly suprised:scale: ,keep me posted!:character00148:

Yes....every week! Although in 11 weeks weigh ins it has never happened. One slow week, but that was compensated by two 6lb weeks the previous two! (if that makes sense!?!)

When you think about it, how can we not lose on only 500cals a day, if not one week definately another!!

Good luck!!

Don't worry you'll be fine.
Everyone loses a lot there first week.
Good luck

I had a few weeks where I dodnt loose much (see sig) but realised that having not cheated once since 21st March that it has to come off eventually! People weight will go up & down week to week but even if you have slow weeks it catches up to average out at about 4 ibs a week overall so stick with it but suspect you'll be pleasantly surprised - unless you've cheated & thats a different issue!

Got my first weigh in today too - and a massive fear but also excited as know have followed the plan completely and my pop-in was encouraging! Let me know how you get on!

How did you get on Buglet? Was that the 10lb loss that's in your sig? If so very well done ;)

Cath

THank you! Yep 10lbs in my first week - well 9.8 but its almost 10 :)

Back