Got my first weigh in tonight..

Sapphire

Bit apprenhensive!

I don't think i've done fabulously well because of a certain free pasty at the work quiz, plus 2 small glasses of wine 'forced' on me by a colleague, and a large creamy dessert at the weekend (oh dear..). I thought I was going to be really good but I gave in to those demons! The rest of the time I stuck to it 100% though! My weigh in is at 6pm..but I can't stay for image therapy because i've got a christmas work meal at 7-7:30pm...maybe I could stay for a bit?

So i've got a meal out tonight (oriental type food) and a meal out on friday, which will be a red day as ages ago I pre-ordered a crayfish cocktail for starter, salmon fillet with new potatoes and veg, and a mint choc ice cream bombe for dessert. If I don't have any other syns that day and don't finish my dessert I should be okay!

Determined to be better this week.

Good luck for your wi hun,let us no how you get on :)

Thanks, will do :Dwill also try not to go mad at the meal tonight, I just looked up the restaurant and it's indian/nepalese, not what I thought! Going to look up best green options now...

Thank you and good luck to you! :D I'm looking forward to the meeting tonight, i've always enjoyed going (I used to do SW in 2006)

Bit apprenhensive!

I don't think i've done fabulously well because of a certain free pasty at the work quiz, plus 2 small glasses of wine 'forced' on me by a colleague, and a large creamy dessert at the weekend (oh dear..). I thought I was going to be really good but I gave in to those demons! The rest of the time I stuck to it 100% though! My weigh in is at 6pm..but I can't stay for image therapy because i've got a christmas work meal at 7-7:30pm...maybe I could stay for a bit?

So i've got a meal out tonight (oriental type food) and a meal out on friday, which will be a red day as ages ago I pre-ordered a crayfish cocktail for starter, salmon fillet with new potatoes and veg, and a mint choc ice cream bombe for dessert. If I don't have any other syns that day and don't finish my dessert I should be okay!

Determined to be better this week.

Best of luck tonight Sapphire and welcome! Let us know how you get on... :)

Good luck at wi, sure you wont need it. And have a brilliant night tonight xx

Thanks everyone, I lost 2 lbs so happy with that!

I enjoyed my meal, had 2 onion bhajis, 1/4 naan bread and a spicy lamb dish with 1/2 portion rice and it was really yummy! Had tap water all night, not because I was consciously trying to be good but just felt like it, I couldn't even give in to a creamy korma! Still had a really nice meal of what I fancied. It also meant that when it came to splitting the huge wine bill, I said "er...i've only had tap water!"

Back on track today, hoping for a good one next week too :)

Well done on the loss!

Thank you! It's tempting to think "oh it's only 2 lbs" but then another 2 next week, another one here and 2 there and that's half a stone gone! Someone got her 3 stone award at class last night :D

You will get to that stage to...(well the 24lbs mark!)
I never look at the SW plan as a diet...who ever heard of eating and loosing weight! This is why I love it!

Back