Got my Slendertone System!!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
Used it last night for first time, did 2 separate programmes, on the stomach one. The arm one, OMG, weird, my hands and arms were moving all over the place as if I had Tourettes!! Can't wait for tonight to do it again. Am gonna use my belt while on the crosstrainer, the arm one though, I have to sit down, its mental!!!

how much was it? really think i might have to invest in one everyone seems to have one x

I think it was the equivalent of 149 pounds, so 225 euro approx, I think. Well worth it, and its rechargeable too!!

lol!

I got the abs and arms systems too!

The abs one is great you can wear it doing ANYTHING! I wear it when i walk my dog, do the gardening etc.

The arms one is soooooooooooooo weird! You arms just shoot out!! ha ha ha... u have to laugh... its so hilarious!! Feels stingy too compared to the ab one? I hate my arms so in 2 months time when they looked toned - i will be one happy lady! xxx

MISSYD - GET A SLENDERTONE! x

Used it last night for first time, did 2 separate programmes, on the stomach one. The arm one, OMG, weird, my hands and arms were moving all over the place as if I had Tourettes!! Can't wait for tonight to do it again. Am gonna use my belt while on the crosstrainer, the arm one though, I have to sit down, its mental!!!
Fab arent they...the slendertone arms is now offically called doing the 'thunderbird dance' hehe...Shame it doesn't do both at once...I am with Julz on the stinging tho....OUCH OUCH OUCH X:D
tbird6.jpg

Fab arent they...the slendertone arms is now offically called doing the 'thunderbird dance' hehe...Shame it doesn't do both at once...I am with Julz on the stinging tho....OUCH OUCH OUCH X:D
tbird6.jpg

Exactly!!! Totally involuntary!! You hit the nail on the head, Thunderbirds!!!

Love them anyway, but arms are the strangest feeling. Stomach one is fab!!

do you have to have a different belt for your arms?

yup

do you have to have a different belt for your arms?

yeah u get this strap things and wow - then u press the button and let it do its thang... quite weird but nice in a sick kind of way.

get one...

We could invent the slendatone dance... put all three on at once, bend forward with the abs, back with the arse and smack yourself round the head! x

LMAO.... G hehehe

Back