Got my TFR Goodie Bag... :bliss: (diary)

Chiku

Went to see my Gp, who gave me the okay to start on Lipotrim.
Next went to my Pharmacist got given the med form to fill out aswell as got measured and weighed. To my surprise i had put on a stone and a half since my last diet in which i took tablets (blasted ebay shops). So my current weight is 17 st. / 108.2 kg/ 238 lbs, my BMI 37, height 172 cm.

Well I've got my 5 sachets of chicken soup, 5 vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and a brick of a peanut flapjack. Also bought the mint strips and a shaker for me to take to Brands Hatch for DTM.

Tomorrow will be the first day I'll be starting and to be honest I'm excited aswell as scared due to the fact I've got approximately 98 lbs to lose.
I have given myself till next year spring summer at the latest to get down to 140 lbs - which i hope i can

Any thoughts or words of advice
;)

Good for you getting your stuff today. Good luck for starting tomorrow, just drink plenty of water and stay positive, it really does help.

You will easily lose all that you want to on this and in really quick time too. I lost over 7 stones last year in 6 months, much quicker than I thought I could.

Stick with it and stay busy, can't wait for your first weigh in next week!

Good for you getting your stuff today. Good luck for starting tomorrow, just drink plenty of water and stay positive, it really does help.

You will easily lose all that you want to on this and in really quick time too. I lost over 7 stones last year in 6 months, much quicker than I thought I could.

Stick with it and stay busy, can't wait for your first weigh in next week!
Wow
So you think i can make it to my goal before next summer.
As for my Dr he said that i should go and see him once a wk or fortnightly just so that they can keep checks even though I'm going through the Pharmacist and was told that i must not stop my medication that i take for osteoarthritis.

Oh and water I've already added to my shopping list because i feel that i would be able to monitor my cosumption alot better aswell as to buy some mint leaves aswell as mint tea.

If you stick to this 100% (only way if you ask me) the weight really will disappear, and quickly too. If you can exercise, even gently, I think that really helps too.

It's really good that your G.P. is keeping such a close eye on you, it all helps. Best tip for water is to use a sports bottle, that way you can keep sipping water through the day and also know how much you have had and how much more you should have through the rest of the day.

Good luck and log on here for any advice or just a chat, there's always someone around.

do i have to just take small regular sips of water throughout the day or is it okay to have larger gulps? (i do have a habit of guzzling water)
As for my Dr i had to see him due to past Osteomalacia which now is Osteoarthritis

My back is still killing me!
Is this meant to be normal? As it hurts more so now than to before I started TFR

Back