Got my Xenical today

barmcake

Hi there

Well I have been to my GP who was very supportive of my bid to lose weight and has given me a months supply and I am to go back in one month and get weighed and get another months supply.

Feeling quite positive. I know these tablets arent a miracle cure to melt away my excess but they may stop me from cheating which is my main problem. I have yo yo dieted for years now losing 3 and 4 stone at a time and always going back to bad habits.

I am going to stick to this and it is going to work ! I start Uni in September and I want to feel good about myself and be a good example to my children too.

I know this is the time old question but if I stick to it and do at least 30 minutes a day exercise how much can I expect to lose per month ?

I have about 5/6 stone to shed

I have been given no info really on a diet so I am just going to stick to the 5% fat rule and drink plenty of water. How much does everyone else drink ?

Thanks loads

hey hun welcome, im just into my 2nd week and lost 2lb last week but im only just really getting the hang of the fat thing.. im trying to drink 2l of water a day then diet coke or juice ontop if i want it.. im also going the gym for 35 mins 5 times a week walking there and back. i think its achiveable to get 2-3lbs a week depending on how strict u are with diet and exercise.. my hubbys loosing 1-2lb and not following a strict diet and can only walk not go the gym due to health issues but hes happy with that as he feels its not taking over his life!
hth good luck nic xx

Back