Got myself confused what day should I make this? red/green

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I've really messed up today but think I can salvage it so please help & let me know should this be a red/green day?

What I've ate:

B: 2 weetabix with fruit
S: 2 Alpen Lights
L: 2 Bowyers low fat sausages & scrambled eggs
S: 2 Alpen lights
D: Mushy Pea curry: with 2 small chicken breasts, onions, mushrooms, peppers, tin tomatoes & mushy peas served with rice

Will I make it a green day & just syn my chicken & sausages?Would this be the best option?

If so how many syns please?

It's WI in the morning & really don't want to go over my syns.

Hi there

If you turn it green you need to syn the sausage, chicken and either the weetabix or one lot of alpen lights...
and if you turn it red then you need to syn the mushy peas/rice... and 1 lot of alpen/weetabix
So I "think" going green would be the better bet....
OR what about calling it EE ... then you need to syn both lots alpens or 2alpens and 2 weetabix -if counting all the aplen lights as syns it would be 12... ooh and if going EE then a few more superfree this evening might be needed...

hope that ramble makes sense :D

Hun, won't you need to syn 2 of the Alpen Lights aswell, as Hex Bs would be weetabix and 2 Alpen Lights??? xxx

You need to work out the syns of:

Chicken + sausages (on green) V mushy peas + rice (on red)

This will depend on the quantities you had of each. And then choose whichever is the lowest plan.

You will also need to syn 2 Alpen lights irrespective of which plan you end up going with as you have already had 2 HEBs.

On EE I would make it:-

B: 2 weetabix with fruit -heA+B
S: 2 Alpen Lights (6)
L: 2 Bowyers low fat sausages (not sure on syns) & scrambled eggs
S: 2 Alpen lights (6)
D: Mushy Pea curry: with 2 small chicken breasts, onions, mushrooms, peppers, tin tomatoes & mushy peas served with rice

Looking at it, I'm going to say, go old school and call it a Mix2Max day..

You get 2 Hexb's (weetabix and one of your 2 alpen lights)

Lunch would be a RED meal (don't forget to check how many syns the sausages have)

Evening meal would be a GREEN meal (just syn the chicken)

So syns would be 2 alpen lights (6 syns) Sausages (??? syns) and Chicken (??? syns)

You need to work out the syns of:

Chicken + sausages (on green) V mushy peas + rice (on red)

This will depend on the quantities you had of each. And then choose whichever is the lowest plan.

You will also need to syn 2 Alpen lights irrespective of which plan you end up going with as you have already had 2 HEBs.

this makes it clear, thanks. I'll go see which has less syns...

I was going to syn the Alpen lights anyhow. I just couldn't get my head around it today. I've pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder & with 2 wee ones to look after just can't think straight.

Yeah I'd go mix 2 max as well! Just the chicken and alpen lights which I think are 3.5 each! X

Back